wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. barbieemelia avatar

RE: MEET AND GREET TICKETS

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 12:15 PM By: barbieemelia

pretty sure its just you and nicki unless your with a friend or something, probably depends how many people will be there!

2. Benicus avatar

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:01 PM By: Benicus Moderator

barbieemelia wrote:
    pretty sure its just you and nicki unless your with a friend or something, probably depends how many people will be there!

I really hope so. We should considering how much the tickets cost us.

"If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

3. RachelMinaj avatar

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:35 PM By: RachelMinaj

barbieemelia wrote:

Hope so! But if you look at the M&G photos in the media section of this site, some cities only did pictures in groups of 5 :/

4. DONTxSTOP avatar

VIP packages

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:26 PM By: DONTxSTOP

Does anyone have a clear understanding of how they work? If I understand correctly, you purchase the actual concert ticket at Live Nation/Ticketmaster, then come back to mypinkfriday.com + order the VIP "upgrade"?

5. PATRICK489 avatar

RE: VIP packages

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM By: PATRICK489

YES, U ARE RIGHT

6. DONTxSTOP avatar

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM By: DONTxSTOP

PATRICK489 wrote:
    YES, U ARE RIGHT

Thank you! It is more fair this way, giving everyone a chance to get a VIP upgrade, but it would make it alot easier to do it as all one transaction. Oh well.. Super excited for the shows!

7. PATRICK489 avatar

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:16 PM By: PATRICK489

DONTxSTOP wrote:
    PATRICK489 wrote:
    YES, U ARE RIGHT

Thank you! It is more fair this way, giving everyone a chance to get a VIP upgrade, but it would make it alot easier to do it as all one transaction. Oh well.. Super excited for the shows!

IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN... THE MEET & GREET PACKAGE IS $250? FAIRLY CHEAP

8. DONTxSTOP avatar

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:51 PM By: DONTxSTOP

PATRICK489 wrote:
    IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN... THE MEET & GREET PACKAGE IS $250? FAIRLY CHEAP

I think so too.. At least according to the international meet & greets. I think I might give them a call tomorrow to see for sure.

9. Benicus avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:03 AM By: Benicus Moderator

Has anyone received their Lithograph from the VIP package yet? It's supposed to be mailed out to people.

10. imnotkarabels avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 6:46 AM By: imnotkarabels

i heard nicki might visit Philippines so now, im preparing for her concert. i have converted $250 to Philippine peso.. and wow! just wow! how i wish this will push through though. :)

11. AthenaBarbie avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 6:52 AM By: AthenaBarbie

Is there VIP Packages for all shows being released on this tour ?

12. imnotkarabels avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 7:02 AM By: imnotkarabels

AthenaBarbie wrote:
    Is there VIP Packages for all shows being released on this tour ?

no. not in all shows.. let's just be hopeful that VIP packages will be available on our own place :)

13. mollyjean avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 7:08 AM By: mollyjean

I also have a question regarding the VIP package. I really want to buy the VIP ticket and do the meet and greet with Nicki. But does that not automatically give me a ticket to the actual concert??

If not, i have to buy another ticket just for her concert along with the 250 VIP package?

14. cornflakegirl86 avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 7:58 AM By: cornflakegirl86

mollyjean wrote:
    I also have a question regarding the VIP package. I really want to buy the VIP ticket and do the meet and greet with Nicki. But does that not automatically give me a ticket to the actual concert??

If not, i have to buy another ticket just for her concert along with the 250 VIP package?

I'm afraid you have to buy a gig ticket separately to go to the gig. Pink Friday VIP packages only cover the M&G. Sometimes ticketmaster do a VIP ticket that includes both but it will cost more than $250...

15. DONTxSTOP avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:05 AM By: DONTxSTOP

cornflakegirl86 wrote:
    mollyjean wrote:

I'm afraid you have to buy a gig ticket separately to go to the gig. Pink Friday VIP packages only cover the M&G. Sometimes ticketmaster do a VIP ticket that includes both but it will cost more than $250...

I called the company that does the VIP ticket sales + they were not very helpful at all. They didn't know exactly when they were going on sale, nor were they able to confirm a price. I don't know if they'll have to option to buy it all at once on Ticketmaster (some of the UK dates had the option), so I guess we'll just have to wait + see... *sigh*

16. BodeenMinaj avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM By: BodeenMinaj

DONTxSTOP wrote:
    cornflakegirl86 wrote:
    mollyjean wrote:

I called the company that does the VIP ticket sales + they were not very helpful at all. They didn't know exactly when they were going on sale, nor were they able to confirm a price. I don't know if they'll have to option to buy it all at once on Ticketmaster (some of the UK dates had the option), so I guess we'll just have to wait + see... *sigh*

well if it works like Last years meet & greet what happened with our was we where told they where going to be mailed out, but then it never came so we sort of went well wth lol but then we got a email stating that we show up at 6 at the venue with our id's and reciepts so they had our VIP package there for pick up, plus silly me didnt look at my email till after the show so i showed up 4 hours earlier to the venue when nobody was there -___- securtiy was staring me down like crazy but in the end we met Nic and since it was the last stop on the tour she gave all her meet & greet fans front row tickets so this was pretty awesome :D
    YMCMBODEEN

17. DDF Danser avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:49 PM By: DDF Danser

Benicus wrote:
    Has anyone received their Lithograph from the VIP package yet? It's supposed to be mailed out to people.

It will be sent when the tour starts.. thats what they said when I sent an E-mail to "GROUND CTRL" So I asume they are right..

18. Gemma_x avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 3:53 PM By: Gemma_x

Benicus wrote:
    barbieemelia wrote:

I really hope so. We should considering how much the tickets cost us.

Hopefully!

19. TheRingleader avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM By: TheRingleader

i got vip packages for her tour with lil wayne and at that time you had two options, one was to meet her and get good seats and the other was just if you wanted to upgrde and meet hr and you already had tickets.

i don't know what they are going to do this time.

20. TheRingleader avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 9:45 PM By: TheRingleader

OMG! i remmeber when she did her tour with Lil Wayne, the photos were in groups and I was sooo mad!

And then after a few dates, people started getting individual photos.

grndctrl were so stupid.

But honestly, I hope for this tour its individual and if its not, I'd just sweet talk nicki and ask her for individual and i'm sure she'd let you!

Newsletter Signup