wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. BustITbarb_Hard ! avatar

VIP

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:25 AM By: BustITbarb_Hard !

soo can VIP tickets be sold out ??? prolly a dumb question to ask but i just wanna know..
    .......Nous PLANET 59........

2. DDF Danser avatar

RE: VIP packages

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM By: DDF Danser

Eric Enrique wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    Benicus wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    Benicus wrote:
    Has anyone received their Lithograph from the VIP package yet? It's supposed to be mailed out to people.

"If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

It will be sent when the tour starts.. thats what they said when I sent an E-mail to "GROUND CTRL" So I asume they are right..

Ah cool. Thanks :) I hope we get it soon then.

"If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

Youre Welcome, but I still find it scary .. it is the 1st time I bought something outside the Netherlands and I find it exciting .. I hope everything goes well with our VIP tickets / passes.. hopefully we get enough clarity before the tour starts. that would be nice!

MDEastwood,

I'm coming from Brazil to see Nicki on Miami. It is my first time on an international concert too. I'm kinda nervous cause Ticketmaster didnt put the Miami concert on the website yet, I'm wondering if the sales will really open today...

Good luck to us all! #TM

Yeah, but you now what? Don't worry to mutch oke? I guess we should just trust in that they do.. I don't have much info eighter.. :(

3. TheRingleader avatar

Cleveland VIP tix?!?!?

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:55 PM By: TheRingleader

Anyone know why it says N/A for them?

Chigcago and Detroit on sale but not Cleavland :( and she said they'd go on sale today!

4. KrystalK17 avatar

RE: VIP

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 11:10 PM By: KrystalK17

yes and probably rather quickly depending on venue size.....

5. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

RE: Cleveland VIP tix?!?!?

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 11:12 PM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

It says N/A for me for every new show she posted in events for some reason, Idk if it's just the website or if they're actually all sold out already.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsRomanBiiitch

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ItsRomanBiiitch

6. KrystalK17 avatar

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 11:27 PM By: KrystalK17

id check tomorrow since today was just pre-sale actual tix to everyone go on sale 2mro am

7. nickiminajbarb4ever avatar

VIP Package Q and A?

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 7:35 AM By: nickiminajbarb4ever

I am going 2 buy the package 4 Chicago, but I'm going with my brother, but I'm under 18. CAn I go by myself, or does he have to buy a package 2?

8. KenBark avatar

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM By: KenBark

VIP for Detroit and Cleveland are sold out according to MPF.MMMM....thinks....mustve happen five minutes after they went on sale at 12. DAMMIT I knew I shuldnt have went to work....

--->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-Mat

--->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>Check out My Music -- kEN, BARk!

-

9. DONTxSTOP avatar

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 4:12 PM By: DONTxSTOP

They were already on sale but they are sold out. All the VIP tickets are under the "EVENTS" section.

The rest should go on sale the same day as the concert tickets do.

10. PATRICK489 avatar

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 9:47 PM By: PATRICK489

DONTxSTOP wrote:
    They were already on sale but they are sold out. All the VIP tickets are under the "EVENTS" section.

DO U KNOW WHAT TIME THE VIP TICKETS GO ON SALE?

11. BustITbarb_Hard ! avatar

RE: VIP

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 8:08 AM By: BustITbarb_Hard !

ok thank u ! (:
    .......Nous PLANET 59........

12. DONTxSTOP avatar

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:37 AM By: DONTxSTOP

PATRICK489 wrote:
    DONTxSTOP wrote:

DO U KNOW WHAT TIME THE VIP TICKETS GO ON SALE?

I think they go on sale shortly after the concert tickets do, because the Chicago show went on sale @ 10am and the VIP wasn't up until about noon. So I think within like 2 hours.

13. Gemma_x avatar

RE: VIP Package Q and A?

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:38 AM By: Gemma_x

You can go on your own

14. PATRICK489 avatar

What time do VIP Packages go on sale? It seems like the first few cities sold out fast

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 7:21 PM By: PATRICK489

I know the second batch of cities go on sale either the 12th or 13th, but what time will the VIP packages go on sale? Anyone who bought them can share?

15. DONTxSTOP avatar

RE: What time do VIP Packages go on sale? It seems like the first few cities sold out fast

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 8:01 PM By: DONTxSTOP

They are supposed to go on sale the same time as the concert tickets, but the Chicago and Detroit shows didn't go on sale until about 2 hours later (around noon).

16. PATRICK489 avatar

RE: What time do VIP Packages go on sale? It seems like the first few cities sold out fast

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM By: PATRICK489

DONTxSTOP wrote:
    They are supposed to go on sale the same time as the concert tickets, but the Chicago and Detroit shows didn't go on sale until about 2 hours later (around noon).

Strange, someone I talked to said they got their Detroit M&G later in the evening

17. PATRICK489 avatar

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 11:57 PM By: PATRICK489

What does Nicki mean by VIP packages are upgrades only? Can't you buy a VIP ticket and later buy a ticket to the show a few weeks later?

18. Kiarnii avatar

Meet & Greet?!

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 2:03 AM By: Kiarnii

I purchased the Starships VIP Upgrade for the Sydney Concert next week but I haven't received an email or anything telling me what to do. Anyone been to a Meet & Greet before? When do I get info? x

19. MothrfcknMonsterMinaj avatar

RE: Meet & Greet?!

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 6:34 AM By: MothrfcknMonsterMinaj

Oooh, I'll see you there Barb!
    I'm coming from Perth.
    Pretty sure you just bring photo ID and the tickets will be at will call.. as far as I know anyway.

20. tboy2012 avatar

RE: VIP Packages????

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 8:53 AM By: tboy2012

Newsletter Signup