wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. BustITbarb_Hard ! avatar

RE: VIP

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 8:08 AM By: BustITbarb_Hard !

ok thank u ! (:
    .......Nous PLANET 59........

2. DONTxSTOP avatar

RE: Cleveland VIP tix?!?!?

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:37 AM By: DONTxSTOP

PATRICK489 wrote:
    DONTxSTOP wrote:
    They were already on sale but they are sold out. All the VIP tickets are under the "EVENTS" section.

The rest should go on sale the same day as the concert tickets do.

DO U KNOW WHAT TIME THE VIP TICKETS GO ON SALE?

I think they go on sale shortly after the concert tickets do, because the Chicago show went on sale @ 10am and the VIP wasn't up until about noon. So I think within like 2 hours.

3. Gemma_x avatar

RE: VIP Package Q and A?

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:38 AM By: Gemma_x

You can go on your own

4. PATRICK489 avatar

What time do VIP Packages go on sale? It seems like the first few cities sold out fast

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 7:21 PM By: PATRICK489

I know the second batch of cities go on sale either the 12th or 13th, but what time will the VIP packages go on sale? Anyone who bought them can share?

5. DONTxSTOP avatar

RE: What time do VIP Packages go on sale? It seems like the first few cities sold out fast

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 8:01 PM By: DONTxSTOP

They are supposed to go on sale the same time as the concert tickets, but the Chicago and Detroit shows didn't go on sale until about 2 hours later (around noon).

6. PATRICK489 avatar

RE: What time do VIP Packages go on sale? It seems like the first few cities sold out fast

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM By: PATRICK489

DONTxSTOP wrote:
    They are supposed to go on sale the same time as the concert tickets, but the Chicago and Detroit shows didn't go on sale until about 2 hours later (around noon).

Strange, someone I talked to said they got their Detroit M&G later in the evening

7. PATRICK489 avatar

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 11:57 PM By: PATRICK489

What does Nicki mean by VIP packages are upgrades only? Can't you buy a VIP ticket and later buy a ticket to the show a few weeks later?

8. Kiarnii avatar

Meet & Greet?!

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 2:03 AM By: Kiarnii

I purchased the Starships VIP Upgrade for the Sydney Concert next week but I haven't received an email or anything telling me what to do. Anyone been to a Meet & Greet before? When do I get info? x

9. MothrfcknMonsterMinaj avatar

RE: Meet & Greet?!

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 6:34 AM By: MothrfcknMonsterMinaj

Oooh, I'll see you there Barb!
    I'm coming from Perth.
    Pretty sure you just bring photo ID and the tickets will be at will call.. as far as I know anyway.

10. tboy2012 avatar

RE: VIP Packages????

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 8:53 AM By: tboy2012
  11. DONTxSTOP avatar

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM By: DONTxSTOP

PATRICK489 wrote:
    DONTxSTOP wrote:

Strange, someone I talked to said they got their Detroit M&G later in the evening

They were... But don't take a chance that they will be available for very long. The Chicago ones were sold out by 3pm but the Detroit ones were available into the evening. It's all about the demand for them. Keep hawking the EVENTS section to see if they are available because it's the ONLY place that sells them - they aren't on Ticketmaster, Live Nation, etc...

And to answer your 2nd question, yes you can buy the VIP meet and greet before you buy the actual concert ticket. Just make sure you DO get a ticket because without a concert ticket you can't get into the arena, which will be a waste for your VIP. I would prolly make sure I could get a concert ticket just so you're not out $250 if the concert tickets sold out. I believe Chicago is already gone, I haven't checked the other cities... Good luck buddy!

12. DONTxSTOP avatar

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 10:37 AM By: DONTxSTOP

Also, just to throw it out there, the website will not give a warning before they go on sale.. so just keep checking the Events section religiously.

13. RachelMinaj avatar

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 1:53 PM By: RachelMinaj

PATRICK489 wrote:
    I know the second batch of cities go on sale either the 12th or 13th, but what time will the VIP packages go on sale? Anyone who bought them can share?

For the UK, general tickets had 2 presales (Wednesday & Thursday) then the official sale started at 9am on Friday and I think VIP upgrades became available in the late afternoon.

But I suspect they may be available earlier (in the day) for the USA tour because they will have had more time to sort things out etc. :)

14. Kiarnii avatar

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 2:52 PM By: Kiarnii

Awesome! Thanks!

15. Tacka avatar

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM By: Tacka

I was confused too so i emailed Ground Control and below is what they replied.

The only item included in your VIP package that is being shipped to you is the tour lithograph (this is why shipping charges occurred). We hope to start sending the lithographs when the tour has begun but this is subject to change. All other items will be picked up at the venue on the day of your event. Whomever is listed on the will-call list for your order is the person who will need to present their photo ID on the day of the event in order to attend the activities. The other merchandise items included in your package will be distributed at the venue during the event.

All VIP purchasers are sent an email with information regarding check-in about 48 hours before the event. Please note that VIP events GENERALLY take place about 2 hours before the show. Please contact us the day before your event if for whatever reason you do not receive your email.

Hope this has helped

16. Tacka avatar

RE: VIP Packages????

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 8:27 PM By: Tacka

Can someone please explain to me how the Nicki Minaj VIP Packages work????
    Does the VIP Package come with the ticket?? No it doesn't come with a ticket, you will have to purchase one seperately & then you will pick up the VIP pass when you arrive for the concert
    and if not where do you buy the concert ticket? Are you from the States? If so i'm not sure
    and you buy the VIP package on this site right??? Yes you can purchase it on this site
    and how much is the vip package??? $250 you can find it under the events page
    and how much is the concert ticket??? We were charged $99.90aus
    and does anyone have the pre-sale password for ticket master????

Hope this has helped a bit

17. Tacka avatar

Melbourne Meet & Greet

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 8:29 PM By: Tacka

Who else is going to the Meet & Greet in Melbourne??
    So excited, only 10 days to go

18. lisonee_ avatar

Just Curious . . .

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:17 PM By: lisonee_

when / how do i recieve my nicki minaj VIP upgrade for the Melbourne concert ??

19. lisonee_ avatar

Re: Melbourne Meet & Greet

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:19 PM By: lisonee_

MEEEEEEEEEE !! been counting down ever since the tickets came on sale !! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

20. lisonee_ avatar

VIP PACKAGES . . .

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:20 PM By: lisonee_

when / how do i recieve my nicki minaj VIP upgrade for the Melbourne concert ??

Newsletter Signup