wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. rrjacobs avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:42 PM By: rrjacobs

does anyone know when vip package goes on sale for las vegas??

2. xoxobails avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 5:38 PM By: xoxobails

how do you get the VIP package and how much is it!

3. Benicus avatar

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 6:43 PM By: Benicus Moderator

savannahnicki wrote:
    ok so i awant to know what these are Exclusive Nick Minaj VIP Laminate
    Exclusive VIP Lithograph
    because i am confused,

The VIP Lithograph is kind of like an exclusive piece of artwork which is the only thing in the package that is mailed out to your address.
    The VIP Laminate is like a 'backstage pass' souvenir on a lanyard which you get at the venue when you visit the will call desk.

4. KrystalK17 avatar

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 8:25 PM By: KrystalK17

xoxobails wrote:
    how do you get the VIP package and how much is it!

u have to go to events section on here and they are listed by city. they wont go onsale til tomorrow thou because presale was just today general is tomorrow which is when vip goes on sale.

@rrjacobs tomorrow it should :)

5. cmguido avatar

Floor Seats??

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM By: cmguido

Did anyone else have problems getting Floor Seats for their venue? I was on Ticketmaster right on the dot for the Presale and the Public sale and only was offered Second and First Tier Seats.

Will VIP's get upgraded to floor seats??

6. Jonglass002 avatar

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM By: Jonglass002

Soooo, when do we receive our info for VIP? Im guessing a week before like Katy's was? The email confirmation for the VIP upgrade doesn't really say anything. I really hope it's seperate photos. Nicki's first headlining tour, so she should do separate pics:)

7. Tyler Tremallose avatar

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 11:45 PM By: Tyler Tremallose

cmguido wrote:
    Did anyone else have problems getting Floor Seats for their venue? I was on Ticketmaster right on the dot for the Presale and the Public sale and only was offered Second and First Tier Seats.

Will VIP's get upgraded to floor seats??

when i called to exchange my tix for better seats, they said there were no standing tickets at the venue im going to..so i don't think all venues or if any have standing tickets

8. Gemma_x avatar

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 9:45 AM By: Gemma_x

Do we get pictures with just us and Nicki or is it group pictures?

9. heatherg avatar

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 10:00 AM By: heatherg

will she sign autographs?

10. Christopher_Jasso avatar

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 8:14 PM By: Christopher_Jasso

What does "Will Call" mean for VIP packages and do you get anything shipped to you by mail? Do you have to pick it up at the venue?

11. Tyler Tremallose avatar

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 8:37 PM By: Tyler Tremallose

Christopher_Jasso wrote:
    What does "Will Call" mean for VIP packages and do you get anything shipped to you by mail? Do you have to pick it up at the venue?

you pick those tickets up at the box office the day of the show
    you get your regular tickets mailed (if you chose that) or whatever you chose
    and vip is picked up only at the box office

i believe only the lithograph is mailed, everything else you get at the venue

12. SebCorvi avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:30 AM By: SebCorvi

Hey! So, i got Melbourne Meet and Greet tickets, and the shows on Friday. Do i rock up early for it? Or is it after the show?

13. minka avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 6:12 AM By: minka

Hey, I'm confused now. I want to buy vip ticket. But i want to know first. When can i meet and greet with nicki? Is it After show or before??
    Because i have a work before the show.. what time wll you start meet and greet?? Please let me know.. please i really wanna meet her.. of course i already have a ticket :) thanks!!!

14. Benicus avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 7:27 AM By: Benicus Moderator

minka wrote:
    Hey, I'm confused now. I want to buy vip ticket. But i want to know first. When can i meet and greet with nicki? Is it After show or before??
    Because i have a work before the show.. what time wll you start meet and greet?? Please let me know.. please i really wanna meet her.. of course i already have a ticket :) thanks!!!

It's usually before the show but exact times arent disclosed until nearer the time (the M&G has often been 2 hours before the start of the concert)

15. SimonVenekeo avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 8:32 AM By: SimonVenekeo

Gemma_x wrote:
    Do we get pictures with just us and Nicki or is it group pictures?

When I did the Meet & Greet last year, they did it in groups of 4. So it kinda sucks when you go with a group of 2 and then have to pair off with 2 others. But if you're good and friendly with the crew then they might let you take a photo with just you and your friend.

16. That Glitter Guy avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM By: That Glitter Guy

I've already got a standard ticket for her show @ the hammersmith apllo on on the 24th, but i really want a meet and greet ticket, is their a way of upgrading to the 'starships' ticket without selling this one and buying that one?

- I already have the general ticket here with me :/

kthanksbye
    xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

17. Benicus avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:45 PM By: Benicus Moderator

That Glitter Guy wrote:
    I've already got a standard ticket for her show @ the hammersmith apllo on on the 24th, but i really want a meet and greet ticket, is their a way of upgrading to the 'starships' ticket without selling this one and buying that one?

- I already have the general ticket here with me :/

kthanksbye
    xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

The Meet & Greet (Starships VIP) is only an upgrade. The Starships VIP upgrade will only be valid with a standard ticket.

18. barbiebahlbi avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 8:26 PM By: barbiebahlbi

are there going to be anymore VIP packages added to Phoenix for August 7th?

19. rrjacobs avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 11:20 PM By: rrjacobs

so does anyone know if were gonna get more info on the VIP. theres like no information on the confirmation?
    THANKS (:

20. izabelle avatar

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 3:03 AM By: izabelle

MELBOURNE VIP PEOPLE!
    Where do we get out passes?! the show is friday!

Newsletter Signup