wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. Sherri_Minaj avatar

D.C. M&G's SOLD OUT

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM By: Sherri_Minaj

GOODNESS!!!! Nic just tweeted this mornin "@NICKIMINAJ: Los Angeles, New Orleans and DC on sale today. M&G's on http://t.co/2Sh86nkU -PinkFridayTour http://t.co/Uq0fCfw6" N its ALREADY sold out? I mean like goodness it was jus like 3 or 4 hours after she tweeted that it was sold out! Lol.. Nic u need 2 put tht n 1 or ur verses.. How ur tickets stay sellin out WAAAY b4 the event as SOON as u put em up
    #TEAM*MINAJ#

2. minka avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 4:08 PM By: minka

I'm so scared to hear that peoples Experiences in Australia.... it's horrible...
    and I already bought VIP tickets for Japan tour on 23rd...
    I'm so nervous. Nicki must read this forum...

3. lisaKY avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 5:16 PM By: lisaKY

I also went to the Melbourne M&G and was quite disheartened at how it was organised. I thought I would at least be able to get my album signed but obviously not. My friend and I bought her a koala bear dressed up in a tutu and a blonde wig (IT WAS SO CUTE) and we had to sit it on the table and point to the present and say it was from us. I tweeted to her to make sure that she got it but i doubt i will also get a reply.

It was such a shame as I had also been looking forward to this for months, only to be slapped in the face so to speak.

And I cannot even find the photos anywhere. :(

4. DONTxSTOP avatar

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 7:11 PM By: DONTxSTOP

Wow, all these stories are unbelievable. You would think "VIP" was meant to be at least somewhat of a pleasant experience. That is REALLY unacceptable that you had to double up on the pictures.. who the hell wants to get a picture with a stranger if they are going alone???

I'm really sorry for all those who had to do it but I hope they get it together by the time the show reaches the US.

5. Nanceo avatar

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM By: Nanceo

We want our VIP package money back!
    It was the worst experience I have ever encountered, only "met" her for 3 seconds without anything signed.

6. SimonVenekeo avatar

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 11:12 PM By: SimonVenekeo

lisaKY wrote:
    And I cannot even find the photos anywhere. :(

http://mypinkfriday.com/media/photos/6641

7. izabelle avatar

MELBOURNE MEET AND GREET

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 12:13 AM By: izabelle

Don't buy them! I am still so upset about my experience in Melbourne! Doesn't matter if they 'get better' as the tour goes on, us Aussies missed out even though we paid for it all!

8. SebCorvi avatar

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 3:31 AM By: SebCorvi

I was wondering if anyone knew how long it usually takes for the Meet and Greet photos to go up :3

9. camendon avatar

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 3:35 AM By: camendon

MELBOURNE VIP WAS TERRIBLE. I loved meeting Nicki but besides that we were poorly treated, considering we spent $350 and missed the opening act, got nothing signed, were sent to the very back of the mosh pit, got in late despite 2 hours early entry and had to take pics with other people, we also haven't received out lithographs or photos with Nicki, so I don't even know where my money has gone.

10. meezxx avatar

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 5:48 AM By: meezxx

izabelle wrote:

couldnt agree with you more, i myself was at the melbourne meet and greet and was very dissapointed.. i wonder if they will refund us, as we didnt even get something signed.. if i knew then what i know now i would not have spent $250 on. i saw trey songz at the airport.. got a hug , got something signed and a photo and didnt cost a cent..

11. ErickSemel avatar

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 12:36 PM By: ErickSemel

I mean it is the first couple of shows, so I'm hoping it'll get more organized and give them what people paid for.

12. RachelMinaj avatar

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM By: RachelMinaj

minka wrote:
    I'm so scared to hear that peoples Experiences in Australia.... it's horrible...
    and I already bought VIP tickets for Japan tour on 23rd...
    I'm so nervous. Nicki must read this forum...

Please come back and tell us how it went, I really hope it goes well!! I'm so sorry to all the Aussies who were disappointed, that would have broken my heart. I would definitely reccommend y'all complain to Ground Ctrl...

As for the rest of you still waiting for your M&G date, don't give up hope. Let's just hope it gets more organised as the tour goes on...

13. LeeseBarbz avatar

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 5:31 PM By: LeeseBarbz

Worst experience. We were promised early entry, boob signing and photo. instead we waitied for 2.5 hours and got a 5 second photo not even by ourselves, had enough time to say hello and then were basically booted out of the room. no early entry and missed timomatic. Her "entourage" were not helpful at all. what a waste of money it was. The concert was great but it really put a damper on the whole night. I will be contacting the "organisers" and lodging a complaint. i too will be demanding at least 90% of my money back. False advertisement at its best. dont bother.

14. LeeseBarbz avatar

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 5:54 PM By: LeeseBarbz

I have just lodged a complaint with ground control.. i highly doubt i will get a response though!!
    if anyone else wants to the email i sent mine to was info@groundctrl.com

15. Suzanne Solomon avatar

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 7:38 PM By: Suzanne Solomon

I'm so blessed to have met Nicki, she's the most gorgeous thing ever! But unfortunately the most amazing opportunity was also a little disappointing... 50 people's photos were jammed into under 10 minutes... and all the rest. Most disappointing to not even been able to get anything signed.
    I've sent Ground Control an e-mail. If the message reaches Nicki I'm sure she'll be happy to sign something for us and get it sent out - coz they gotta send out our lithograph anyway.
    Still love ya guts Nicki... Just a lil heart-broked xxxxx

16. Tacka avatar

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 8:47 PM By: Tacka

I also sent a complaint to Ground ctrl in regards to the Melbourne experience.
    I think the best thing they could of done was move the M&G till after the show, even though we had been waiting for nearly 3hours I know I wouldn't of mind if it meant more time and not feeling so disappointed with the whole experience.

I love Nicki but I still feel so let down even after 3 days

17. izabelle avatar

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:50 PM By: izabelle

after my experience in melbourne it will take me a while to become the nick fan i was again.
    the experience really effected by ability to enjoy the concert afterward.
    hate to break it to you people, but nick is as just as much to blame for the mess. she knew we were waiting, she knew what we had paid for and she failed to give it to us.
    she's moved onto the next country, and being a regular twitter user she couldn't even dedicate one tweet to her poor melbourne meet and greet fans who didn't get the experience they paid for.

18. prissy barb avatar

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 2:49 AM By: prissy barb

I wish nicki add more VIP packages for Chicago!!!

19. RomanJr. avatar

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 10:06 AM By: RomanJr.

prissy barb wrote:
    I wish nicki add more VIP packages for Chicago!!!

sucks to suck.

20. wade(ctrl) avatar

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:19 PM By: wade(ctrl) Moderator

LeeseBarbz wrote:
    I have just lodged a complaint with ground control.. i highly doubt i will get a response though!!
    if anyone else wants to the email i sent mine to was info@groundctrl.com

I've been reading through some of the VIP reviews and apologize for your experiences. If you need to contact our support, please visit http://support.groundctrl.com (not info@groundctrl.com) or you can call us at 877-GND-CTRL

Newsletter Signup