wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. heatherg avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 1:14 PM By: heatherg

omg im so sorry to hear all the bad experiences! what a scam! i don't think i want mine anyone for vegas!

2. Black_Mamba avatar

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 1:19 PM By: Black_Mamba

Seriously its not so cool at all! Sorry for all you guys! It have to be more organized! They dont know how people get this money to pay :P! So, they deserve what the paid for....

3. FILLYMINAJ92 avatar

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 2:53 PM By: FILLYMINAJ92

wow, reading all of these stories has seriously disheartened me about the whole experience. i have m&g for her 2nd london date, and now i'm scared it's going to be rushed and unorganized just as it seemed to be in australia. it isn't nickis fault, but her team need to get stuff done properly considering we are paying and have a right to get what we're paying for.

this is my first ever meet and greet, and if it goes just as much as it did in australia, i'll be so upset to ever get M&G again.

4. jgamez1747 avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:03 AM By: jgamez1747

i want vip package for the la concert in aug 8 ill do anything

5. RomanJr. avatar

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 9:17 AM By: RomanJr.

jgamez1747 wrote:
    i want vip package for the la concert in aug 8 ill do anything

hahaha that sucks should've been a true barb and gotten that when they went on sale :)

6. Jonglass002 avatar

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 9:17 AM By: Jonglass002

I have VIP for St. Louis and I have lost so much respect. I'm telling the company that they ARE refunding me the money. I'm not even risking this. Such a shame.

7. RachelMinaj avatar

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 1:50 PM By: RachelMinaj

Jonglass002 wrote:
    I have VIP for St. Louis and I have lost so much respect. I'm telling the company that they ARE refunding me the money. I'm not even risking this. Such a shame.

Well to be fair, you haven't even had your M&G yet so why should they refund it? Maybe by the time she gets to St. Louis they will be a lot more organised and you'd have a blast but you'd end up missing out...

8. LeeseBarbz avatar

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 4:29 PM By: LeeseBarbz

wade(ctrl) wrote:
    LeeseBarbz wrote:
    I have just lodged a complaint with ground control.. i highly doubt i will get a response though!!
    if anyone else wants to the email i sent mine to was info@groundctrl.com

I've been reading through some of the VIP reviews and apologize for your experiences. If you need to contact our support, please visit http://support.groundctrl.com (not info@groundctrl.com) or you can call us at 877-GND-CTRL

Wade, i have been in and complained through that link on Monday. No response as yet, thanks for that though

9. Tacka avatar

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 5:51 PM By: Tacka

RachelMinaj wrote:
    Jonglass002 wrote:

Well to be fair, you haven't even had your M&G yet so why should they refund it? Maybe by the time she gets to St. Louis they will be a lot more organised and you'd have a blast but you'd end up missing out...

I have to agree with RachelMinaj cause even though I had a very bad experience in Melbourne I'm hoping that her management team are looking at these forums and they will learn how to be more organised. I'm hoping that everyone in the future will get a great Nicki Minaj experience and won't have to go through what we did.

Stay positive

10. minka avatar

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 6:56 AM By: minka

I want to tell y'all about my experience in Tokyo...
    well.. I was very nervous that time cuz i had read this forum..
    however my M&G was good. I think it was very worth to me..

I got to meet Nicki (20 seconds) and hug.
    she signed to my chest and CD..
    took a photo with her
    we all got front row of show..

the show from front row was amazing... I had a great time!!!! even if just 20 seconds!!
    though this is In the case of me. 

11. charl240 avatar

RE: Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 8:07 AM By: charl240

minka wrote:

took a photo with her

the show from front row was amazing... I had a great time!!!! even if just 20 seconds!!
    though this is In the case of me.�

Hiii . . . was your meet and greet before or after the show ?? and what time :P plus was your photo just you on your own ??
    CharleyHxD

12. Owenminajj avatar

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 1:38 PM By: Owenminajj

I went to the Philly 7/30/11 show & even though we got group pictures, it was not rushed. I talked to nicki for at least a minute, gave her a drawling, & even got 2 things signed.

Now for this tour I know someone via gaga daily you spent quite a few minutes with nicki at the meet & greet on the first day of the tour on the 16th, so it really all depends on the show & how it's organized. If I don't get something signed & be able to give my drawing to her at the dc show I will be asking for a refund.

13. RachelMinaj avatar

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:02 PM By: RachelMinaj

minka wrote:

took a photo with her

though this is In the case of me.?

That sounds good, was your M&G before the show? I'd like to spend more time with her but ah well...you can't have everything I suppose! How early did you get into the show before everyone else got in?

14. RachelMinaj avatar

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:05 PM By: RachelMinaj

Tacka wrote:
    RachelMinaj wrote:
    Jonglass002 wrote:

I have to agree with RachelMinaj cause even though I had a very bad experience in Melbourne I'm hoping that her management team are looking at these forums and they will learn how to be more organised. I'm hoping that everyone in the future will get a great Nicki Minaj experience and won't have to go through what we did.

Stay positive

Right, and as bad as I feel for everyone who had a crappy experience, this dude who wants to refund his M&G based on others' reviews is whack. You know how many other Nicki fans would kill to be rushed into a room, group photo with Nic and out? It's not ideal, I know, considering the money that is spent but there's so many fans out there who missed out on buying upgrades for whatever reason.

15. minka avatar

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 2:55 AM By: minka

M&G was "before show" in OSAKA and TOKYO!!
    They said we had to come to hall till 1hour before start show.

And I'm waiting for nicki in front row in YOKOHAMA right now!!

Today is not VIP tho... :P

16. Jonglass002 avatar

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM By: Jonglass002

I know. I'm excited. Calm down people, lol. There are people who are complaining more than I am. haha. Does anyone know how long the show is?

17. sudgyjr8 avatar

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 7:09 PM By: sudgyjr8

Is anyone selling a VIP Upgrade for the Chicago show on July 16th? I'm dying to meet Nicki, but I was at work when they went on sale so I lucked out on the opportunity. I was planning on giving Nicki a painting I did of her, but I'm unable to do it unless I meet her. :(
    Please let me know, my email is sudgyjr8@comcast.net
    Thank You!
    Kyle

18. Benicus avatar

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 2:01 AM By: Benicus Moderator

sudgyjr8 wrote:
    Is anyone selling a VIP Upgrade for the Chicago show on July 16th? I'm dying to meet Nicki, but I was at work when they went on sale so I lucked out on the opportunity. I was planning on giving Nicki a painting I did of her, but I'm unable to do it unless I meet her. :(
    Please let me know, my email is ***
    Thank You!
    Kyle

Hi Kyle.

Meet & Greet tickets sold from this website are non-refundable and non-transferable. All sales are final and can't be resold to another person due to the nature of collection.
    I suggest you keep checking this website regularly for updates of future shows where Meet and Greet tickets may be added.

Also, for your own sake, I'd advise you not to give out your personal details on here (incl. email addresses) as this is an open and public forum.

19. cmguido avatar

VIP Upgrades

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 11:37 AM By: cmguido

Ok, So I have VIP tickets to the Miami show, does anyone know if VIPs are getting upgraded to floor seats? Because Last time I checked Miami never put floor seats up for sale.
    So when it says that VIP's get early access to the venue, it makes me think that they will be upgraded to floor, because why would you want early access if your just going to an assigned seat.

Any know of any info regarding the VIP upgrades or floor seating.

20. RachelMinaj avatar

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 12:14 PM By: RachelMinaj

cmguido wrote:
    Ok, So I have VIP tickets to the Miami show, does anyone know if VIPs are getting upgraded to floor seats? Because Last time I checked Miami never put floor seats up for sale.
    So when it says that VIP's get early access to the venue, it makes me think that they will be upgraded to floor, because why would you want early access if your just going to an assigned seat.

Any know of any info regarding the VIP upgrades or floor seating.

I think the early entry into the arena is only really beneficial for those who have standing tickets.

Newsletter Signup