wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. wade(ctrl) avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:47 AM By: wade(ctrl) Moderator

I'm sorry that everyone's VIP experience have been both hot and cold. I've been forwarding your reviews and comments on to the proper people. In regards to the upload of pictures, it's dependent on the VIP coordinators internet access at the venue. They will get the pictures posted as soon as they can!

2. vasilios avatar

RE: Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:20 AM By: vasilios

DMoney2012 wrote:
    1. COPENHAGEN - VIP MEET AND GREET

Come on Ground CRTL!!! Rhianna has her photos up the NEXT DAY!!!!!

Actually Rihanna, first time I had Meet & Greets with her on the Last Girl tour, our photos were uploaded while the show took place, so by the time we got to our hotel, the pictures were already online, 5 different sizes to download

When I met her again last year (both times in London, I traveled from Greece) you posed for pics (always individually, even if you were with friends - unless you asked for it) and bu the time you went back at the waiting room, there were two Live Nation employees who showed me my pic on a laptop, and if I liked the pic (I did) they then copied it on a special USB which you got to take home.

So both times you left the venue with your pic ready.

And that's the only way it should be, in the age of Facebook and social media,
    a moment is NOW, and a pic, days after the meeting happened is a bit like food that's gone off, no?

I had a Meet & Greet with Nicole Scherzinger in February and while it wasn't fun that she wouldn't take her sunglasses off (grrrrr!) for the pics, it was greatly organised.

I am going to the Milan show, again traveling from Greece especially.

Hope I am not let down, as I am in love with Nicki's work right now!

To recap, early entry and single pic with Nicki should be the given thing.

Vasilios x

3. vasilios avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:44 AM By: vasilios

wade(ctrl) wrote:
    I'm sorry that everyone's VIP experience have been both hot and cold. I've been forwarding your reviews and comments on to the proper people. In regards to the upload of pictures, it's dependent on the VIP coordinators internet access at the venue. They will get the pictures posted as soon as they can!

I am reading negative posts and reviews for days now, shouldn't any problems be already fixed by now?

I would understand bad organisation for the first few dates, but to be on tour for weeks now and still have issues, is not very nice.

Live Nation are so much better at these things.

I am traveling from Greece just to see Nicki in Milan, I will be very disappointed if I don't get to be front row or have my pic with random people. I don't care about the rest.

But Front row / Early entry and a proper pic should be the norm.

Can you please inform the tour people NOW as opposed to after people post complaints so that at least some people get to enjoy their packages?

It's no use complaining after the moment has passed.
    Do something now!

Vasilios
    x

4. vasilios avatar

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 1:03 PM By: vasilios

wade(ctrl) wrote:

I only saw ONE hot comment so far.
    Everyone else has posted dreadful reviews.

And the sad thing is, one person's bad Meet & Greet is also the same for the whole group.

I mean, if one person didn't get Early Entry it means all the VIPs got the same awful treatment.

Can you please fix this?

Vasilios x

5. vasilios avatar

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 1:04 PM By: vasilios

MDEastwood wrote:
    JenniYM wrote:
    WTF? I'm going to meet Nicki today, but my mood isn't that good anymore . I thought it will be amazing, i was really happy ! But after reading this all it must be... :/

I'm going as well today and also as a VIP, I think its unfear to make a judgement without experience.. I was afraid a lil when I heard other fans where having a bad experience.. but I don't think you should let those story's rune your day, your fun and exidement for the show. I believe the show and m&g will be a great experience!! :-D

So what was your opinion of the VIP experience MDEastewood?

6. holymu avatar

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 1:58 PM By: holymu

Please help :(

i just bought my tickets for the concert in DC and i really want the meet and greet tickets but they're sold out is there any possible way that i could get one ?

7. RomanJr. avatar

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM By: RomanJr.

can i bring like ONE single thing for her to sign?? Like where do we get our lithographs and stuff?? someone answer me!!

8. Owenminajj avatar

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 6:16 PM By: Owenminajj

wade(ctrl) wrote:

I'm going to start by saying nicki is my favorite artist after Rihanna & I will not tolerate any bullshit. I'm 15 & had to spend $250 for my VIP package so I will be furious if things don't go as they are supposed to.

I've been to VIP to nicki before & I got a minute with her, 2 things signed.

I went to her Philly signing & waited 11 & a half hours & didn't meet her because of assholes at fyes.

It says clearly in the description early entry & a autograph. If I don't get that I will want a full refund because that is false advertisement which is illegal.

9. Amburka avatar

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 1:23 AM By: Amburka

RomanJr. wrote:
    can i bring like ONE single thing for her to sign?? Like where do we get our lithographs and stuff?? someone answer me!!

We weren't allowed to bring anything in the room, literally nothing. Our lithographs are supposed to get sent to us, but ground ctrl hasn't even got them in their warehouse yet...

10. izabelle avatar

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 1:52 AM By: izabelle

To all you people saying 'what do you expect? Nicki to become your friend? get over it my meet and greet was great yahoo blah blah blah!!!' can i just say that you're being extremely narrow minded considering you were not the ones who were robbed, like us fans in Australia.

I've heard it more than once - 'yea but you guys were the first country on the tour so it was ok for it to be unorganised.' No it wasn't. While the organisation of the whole thing may improve as the tour goes on, what about us that never got the experience we paid for? It's over for us and we won't get that again.

Yea so good on your for loving the m&g, but don't criticise us who had a problem with it, just because you had a blast.

11. DMoney2012 avatar

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 2:11 AM By: DMoney2012

izabelle wrote:
    To all you people saying 'what do you expect? Nicki to become your friend? get over it my meet and greet was great yahoo blah blah blah!!!' can i just say that you're being extremely narrow minded considering you were not the ones who were robbed, like us fans in Australia.

I've heard it more than once - 'yea but you guys were the first country on the tour so it was ok for it to be unorganised.' No it wasn't. While the organisation of the whole thing may improve as the tour goes on, what about us that never got the experience we paid for? It's over for us and we won't get that again.

Yea so good on your for loving the m&g, but don't criticise us who had a problem with it, just because you had a blast.

1. Izabelle.

My opinion was NOT a criticism towards you at all.

My criticism was aimed at people thinking that a Meet and Greet - was the opportunity to spend about 5 minutes with Nicki. Some people TRULY feel like this. I laugh at them.

If you are ANGRY about your Meet and Greet - then you are allowed to be angry. No-one said you couldn't be.

Like I said - MY Meet and Greet was great. Yep - awesome for me.

Your Meet and Greet was bad. I'm really sorry about that.

Don't take it out on me - or Nicki Minaj. Blame the VIP coordinators and/or venue.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

12. DMoney2012 avatar

RE: Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:05 AM By: DMoney2012

wade(ctrl) wrote:

1. What???

The average size of the JPG VIP photo file is around 250KB.

250KB x 22 = 5.5MB.

Are YOU serious???

I'm sorry. Someone is telling PORKIES!!

I've uploaded 200+ high resolution picture to Facebook - and it didn't take OVER 2 WEEKS to complete.

Are you telling me that EVERY CITY you went to - had inadequate broadband facilities. I'm sorry - but that's RUBBISH!!

It's NOT 1997 mate!!! We're talking broadband - not dial-up.

These photos aren't being uploaded City by City. They are being uploaded 3 - 4 Cities at a time.

Why or why - can't someone spend 1 hour to upload these pictures QUICKLY - after they are being shot???

People are spending good money for this experience!!

Hurry up with the photos!!!!

The waiting is ridiculous and TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

*** PULL YOUR FINGER OUT!!!! ***

13. thedonspawn avatar

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:21 AM By: thedonspawn

well DMoney2012 , i think you don`t get the point.
    of course we could blame nicki too for what happened or are you trying to say that she didn`t recognize that about 30 people get rushed throug a backroom whithin 5 minutes is kinda suspect ?
    and also, we were told to arrive at 6 at the venue to get the whole thing started,while she reportedly left her hotel at nearly 6.30.
    again, we all haven`t got high expectations, it was just the total of the crapy organisation, the bad treatment which angred us all.

the thing with erly entry was also pretty stupid, we did got early entry, 5 minutes before the rest of the crowd, but the effect of this early entry was blown , as we have to wait infront of the room where the m&g was suposed to happen.everybody without seated tickets was screwed,since they ended up at the last row instead of front row.

14. DMoney2012 avatar

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:57 AM By: DMoney2012

thedonspawn wrote:
    well DMoney2012 , i think you don`t get the point.
    of course we could blame nicki too for what happened or are you trying to say that she didn`t recognize that about 30 people get rushed throug a backroom whithin 5 minutes is kinda suspect ?
    and also, we were told to arrive at 6 at the venue to get the whole thing started,while she reportedly left her hotel at nearly 6.30.
    again, we all haven`t got high expectations, it was just the total of the crapy organisation, the bad treatment which angred us all.

the thing with erly entry was also pretty stupid, we did got early entry, 5 minutes before the rest of the crowd, but the effect of this early entry was blown , as we have to wait infront of the room where the m&g was suposed to happen.everybody without seated tickets was screwed,since they ended up at the last row instead of front row.

1. Cheers.

I'm glad you are expressing your anger and disappointment. People should totally do that. They have EVERY right. I was happy with my Meet and Greet (despite it taking AGES to upload photos) - and I'm expressing that myself.

Like I said. My Meet and Greet gamble paid off. I didn't WANT to stand at the front of the stage. During the concert - the general admissions ticket holders (some of them were REALLY rude, according to people I chatted to), would BARGE in front of you. So a position at the front stage was not really secure. It's a CONCERT after all. With much audience movement.

In Copenhagen, there were unreserved seats. When we heard that Nicki changed here mind about the Meet and Greet (from after the show, to before she performed) - I got people to HOLD my seat. I didn't miss out.

Like I said before - it sounds like things are venue specific.

I'm really sorry about your experiences!!

I'm sorry other people experienced these problems.

15. thedonspawn avatar

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 5:26 AM By: thedonspawn

but in the end i think that m&g`s should not be a gamble , unless they are advertised as it.
    all these promises made,could lead into a huge disappointment.especialy by the younger fans or their parents.

at least i hope to read about some great expiriences made by other people in the future,that would show that all the complaining and bad rewievs helped to erase the mistakes made so far. but i highly doubt this,since the tour has startet a while ago and nothing has changed yet.

we`ll see whats goint to happen :)

16. charl240 avatar

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 7:42 AM By: charl240

I have my meet and greet next week , Im hoping its a bit more organized , Personally I would rather it be before the show , never once have I been to a meet and greet like this , its before or after and you know fully in advanced .

I had a free meet and greet with Alicia Keys a couple years back , she was 5 and a half months pregnant and had just travelled from France to Birmingham UK that day and gave us an amazing meet and greet ( about 5 of us in a room together spoke to us all as a group and idividually took seperate photos and signed 2 things personally for us ) lasted about 10 mintues per group . Since then I have had meet and greets with Usher , Rihanna , Tinie Tempah , JLS . And none of them were any were near as good as Alicia's . So when people say oh your not going to be Nicki's best friend yeh we know that and we dont expect that , but a little more than 2 seconds I think is normal ! I meen how can you call it a meet and greet , they should call it Photo with Nicki .

The picture issue , yes really they should be uploaded the same night OR let us take have the photos taken on our own camera . Ive noticed on the pictures some people have had 2 photos uploaded ?

I hope my meet and greet goes well as its the day after my birthday and wouldnt want this to put a downer on it . Im sure it'l be great .
    CharleyHxD

17. bonnieminaj avatar

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:18 AM By: bonnieminaj

charl240 wrote:

I had a free meet and greet with Alicia Keys a couple years back , she was 5 and a half months pregnant and had just travelled from France to Birmingham UK that day and gave us an amazing meet and greet ( about 5 of us in a room together spoke to us all as a group and idividually took seperate photos and signed 2 things personally for us ) lasted about 10 mintues per group . Since then I have had meet and greets with Usher , Rihanna , Tinie Tempah , JLS . And none of them were any were near as good as Alicia's . So when people say oh your not going to be Nicki's best friend yeh we know that and we dont expect that , but a little more than 2 seconds I think is normal ! I meen how can you call it a meet and greet , they should call it Photo with Nicki .
    CharleyHxD

I've also met Alicia Keys 3 times and her M&G's were never rushed and we always got to spend over 1 minute with her.
    And they were always F R E E.
    ALWAYS.

There were never more than 10 or 15 fans at her M&Gs. The photos at the AK m&gs always took about 2 weeks though. I guess I shouldnt take for granted how good she is to her fans because these days it seems like its a 'pay to meet the star' situation.

I feel foolish for purchasing these M&G passes. But there's nothing I can do now. I don't know if they will be run differently in the states or not, but I'm guessing not.

18. RachelMinaj avatar

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 3:38 PM By: RachelMinaj

Ugh, I will be fucking fuming if I do not get to be front row! My M&G is in a week. I expect to receive what is said on the tin...I want early entry so I can get front row without queuing for hours. I want a photo with Nicki (either by myself or with my friend. No strangers), my boob (or at least something) signed, and a lithograph in the post. It's shady how Ground Ctrl don't even have them in their warehouse though...

That is what I expect. Because that is what I have been told I would get with the $250 purchase.

I really hope it's not going to be a let down but it's hard to think positive with loads of other people having negative experiences :(

19. SionainnMinaj avatar

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 8:32 AM By: SionainnMinaj

Does anyone know if we need the lithograph for the M&G? Also if I don't get front row shit will hit the fan!!
    Sionainn 'Minaj' Carmichael Bitchhhhh.

20. Benicus avatar

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:05 PM By: Benicus Moderator

SionainnMinaj wrote:
    Does anyone know if we need the lithograph for the M&G?

The lithograph has nothing to do with your M&G. It's something that will be mailed out to you once Ground Ctrl receive them from the supplier. All you need for your M&G is photographic ID and your concert ticket. Just to play it safe, I would also take with you a copy of the email which is sent to you 48hours before the concert, and a printed copy of your order summary for the upgrade which can be found in your Dashboard under 'Orders'.

Newsletter Signup