wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. MissCalifornia avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 1:27 PM By: MissCalifornia

AndreaBressan wrote:
    When are the VIP backstage pictures with fans being uploaded!? I'm talking about the last show in Milan..

first come the pictures of berlin ;) have been waiting for One weeks !! :(

2. Polskabarbie89 avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 6:19 AM By: Polskabarbie89

Where are the MEET AND GREET photos from AMSTERDAM???

3. Amburka avatar

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 7:49 AM By: Amburka

Polskabarbie89 wrote:
    Where are the MEET AND GREET photos from AMSTERDAM???

I know right! It's taking forever! :(

4. vasilios avatar

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:33 AM By: vasilios

I went to the Milan show with VIP Meet & Greet.

EVERYTHING WAS A MESS.

Disrespectful, rude, demeaning, clueless, careless, stupid decisions all around,

No one knew anything minutes before the show, they let us in before the general admission then told us to chose between our front row spots or the meet & greet.

SPEECHLESS.

We left our spots and waited for 2 hours.

Then Nicki was ready and saw everyone in 5 minutes, no signed stuff.

After much complaining they took some of us to the side of the stage so we could see the show from the bit between the barrier and the stage, they let us there and then took most people out again.

I stayed but was forced to sit down for the whole show.
    I mean can you sit during Va va voom? Whip It? Pound The Alarm?

The whole thing was a mess.

Only Nicki on stage was great.
    The rest, shameful.

And yes, there is time to upload the same old Live pics and not 20 pics with paying fans?

Tsk.

5. RachelMinaj avatar

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 4:47 PM By: RachelMinaj

Pottsy89 wrote:
    I couldnt get tickets to the Manchester show because they sold out so quickly, : but when on facebook yesterday somebody popped up with this link https://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/tickets/the-official-nicki-minaj-after-party-manchester/10022020
    So i clicked on it and Nicki is going here after the show!!! So i got VIP so i can see her up close and personal!!! She better have a drink with me!!
    So Excited!!

Be careful. As far as I'm aware, Nicki has only confirmed that she will be at the afterparty in Gatecrasher, Birmingham on Tuesday.

6. kbaer2 avatar

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 5:41 PM By: kbaer2

can someone please help me understand how the vip tix work i bought 2 for the show in cleveland which is july 19th and i still havent gotten anything in the mail is this normal? im starting to get nervous.. like clearly your supposed to be there early but i dont even know what time?!?!

7. kbaer2 avatar

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 5:45 PM By: kbaer2

can someone please help me understand how the vip tix work i bought 2 for the show in cleveland which is july 19th and i still havent gotten anything in the mail is this normal? im starting to get nervous.. like clearly your supposed to be there early but i dont even know what time?!?!

8. JenniYM avatar

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 6:02 PM By: JenniYM

kbaer2 wrote:

You'll get an e-mail 48 hours before the show begins with all the information you need. (:

9. JenniYM avatar

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 6:07 PM By: JenniYM

vasilios wrote:
    I went to the Milan show with VIP Meet & Greet.

EVERYTHING WAS A MESS.

Disrespectful, rude, demeaning, clueless, careless, stupid decisions all around,

No one knew anything minutes before the show, they let us in before the general admission then told us to chose between our front row spots or the meet & greet.

SPEECHLESS.

We left our spots and waited for 2 hours.

Then Nicki was ready and saw everyone in 5 minutes, no signed stuff.

After much complaining they took some of us to the side of the stage so we could see the show from the bit between the barrier and the stage, they let us there and then took most people out again.

I stayed but was forced to sit down for the whole show.
    I mean can you sit during Va va voom? Whip It? Pound The Alarm?

The whole thing was a mess.

Only Nicki on stage was great.
    The rest, shameful.

And yes, there is time to upload the same old Live pics and not 20 pics with paying fans?

Tsk.

Same here in Amsterdam. Except I was standing in the last row on a balcony.
    I hope they will do the whole M&G better on her next tour. If they don't, I will never ever buy a M&G pass again.

10. ddizzy126428 avatar

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 6:46 PM By: ddizzy126428

looking for 2 vip tickets to july concert in st louis

11. Benicus avatar

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:00 PM By: Benicus Moderator

ddizzy126428 wrote:
    looking for 2 vip tickets to july concert in st louis

VIP Upgrades are now sold out for this concert.

12. Amburka avatar

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:24 PM By: Amburka

Are you kidding me? They put up new photos again, WHY aren't they able to upload the meet & greet photos if they can upload regular photos from her concerts?

13. vasilios avatar

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 3:54 AM By: vasilios

Hot mess.

14. whatevershiny avatar

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 4:05 AM By: whatevershiny

...after two weeks of waiting for those damn meet&greet photos I'm getting pretty fed up with this!

I went to the show in Copenhagen, and I have very mixed feelings about it. The venue wasn't informed about ANYTHING (which of course isn't their fault) and even if the e-mail we got said we should be there no later than 6pm it ended up being close to 7pm before we got any information.

A security guard told us that we would be let into the venue a couple of minutes before everyone else, so we could get the early entry we paid for, and after the show we should go out into the lobby again and wait for him, and then we would get to meet her.

But halfway through the support act we got pulled out of the crowd, to meet her before the show. We asked the guard about our places at the front row and he was just like "tough luck, you won't get them back", which I was VERY angry about and still am. I think it was so crappy of them to suddenly change it, and not even in our advance.

The meet&greet itself was amazing, though. I've seen that some people got told that they weren't allowed to hug, touch, kiss her or anything, and I don't think we were told that. If we were I completely ignored it though, because Nicki kept hugging me and playing with my hair. She is very lovely and so amazing. I came in and I was about to cry, and she said: "Hello babygirl. How are you? Oh honey, don't cry." and hugged me. When I told her that she was beautiful, she got this huge smile on her face and said: "And so are you, baby." She is just so nice, really. You only get a minute or two with her, so use them wisely.

So even though I had to watch the show from the back - most people were spread out though, so I got a pretty nice spot where I could see everything + at some point Nicki went up on the stairs on her stage and told SB (that's his name, right haha?) to come up to her, because the people in the back couldn't see them.

How great the meet&greet was kind of made up for how poorly organized it was, and how they completely messed it up with the early entry etc., but I'm still not too happy about it.

15. vasilios avatar

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 6:05 AM By: vasilios

Yes the Meet & Greet is great but you enter it with your mood already destroyed by the shitty organisation skills.

SORT IT OUT!

16. charlminaj93 avatar

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 6:00 PM By: charlminaj93

I'm at the Manchester M&G, I'm really nervous now though :|

17. TheRingleader avatar

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 7:34 PM By: TheRingleader

kbaer2 wrote:

I have tix for cleaveland too, vip as well. don't worry about the e-mail or info. you won't get any information till the night before, or possibly the morning of ;) see you there!

18. ErickESemel avatar

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 7:46 PM By: ErickESemel

I have a M&G set for the Detroit show. I'm nervous! Hopefully it'll all turn out well. I'm going by myself to meet Nicki, while my sister doesn't because the VIP sold out before she was able to get hers. Is anyone going to this show too?

19. xxMichellex avatar

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 12:22 AM By: xxMichellex

I wanna buy vip tickets for her next show in Amsterdam (if she adds them). (:

20. SionainnMinaj avatar

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 1:30 AM By: SionainnMinaj

So I had my M&G last night! It was the most incredible experience of my life! VIP got into the show 15 minutes earlier than normal people not much but get got right to the front! We had to wait after the show has finished then queued for about an hour, during that time SB came out and spoke to us/ took pictures/ took presents for Nicki! Then on groups of eight we went through to the room Nicki was in! I got about 2 minutes with Nicki and I have to say she is the most down to earth caring person I've ever met! I couldn't stop shaking and crying! She held my hands and wiped the tears from my eyes and kept hugging me! Then when I came out SB gave me a huge hug & took me over to get KFC and water with him! The whole experience was AMAZING!!
    Sionainn 'Minaj' Carmichael Bitchhhhh.

Newsletter Signup