wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. JenniYM avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:02 AM By: JenniYM

I can't believe I still haven't got my M&G Photo with Nicki. I've been waiting 9 days now.

2. Amburka avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:16 AM By: Amburka

Any word on when we're getting our meet & greet photo's? This is taking way too long.

3. Nico-chicoxxxxxx avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:20 AM By: Nico-chicoxxxxxx

Hi

Still waiting on information regarding meet and greet VIP package for Manchester Thursday 28th June. Haven't received anything yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting to panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

4. chloepinup avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:12 PM By: chloepinup

Nico-chicoxxxxxx wrote:
    Hi

Still waiting on information regarding meet and greet VIP package for Manchester Thursday 28th June. Haven't received anything yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting to panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i got an email saying we n eed to be there for 17.30 and get our vip badge and more instructions :s !!

5. jonathan751997 avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:02 PM By: jonathan751997

wade(ctrl) wrote:
    Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

hi will there be a VIp package in belgium

6. jonathan751997 avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:19 PM By: jonathan751997

_missmariss wrote:
    You need an ID that matches the name on your mypinkfriday.com account &that's how you'll get in. I had Platinum for the iamstillmusic tour &I sat in row 12 on the floor. I think it's worth it to buy the Platinum bcuz it's really hard to get floor seats if you don't. Nicki is everythingggg.. HAVE FUN :)

how long can you see here ?

7. RomanJr. avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:56 PM By: RomanJr.

Hey so I have already all my Nicki CDs and first Vinyl Record all signed by her and for my VIP in Vegas will she care if I bring my PFRR Vinyl because I NEED her to sign it to complete my collection, its just one thing, that'll be fine for VIP right?

8. vasilios avatar

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 2:13 AM By: vasilios

ANY NEWS ON MILAN MEET & GREET PHOTOS PLEASE?

9. Polskabarbie89 avatar

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:18 AM By: Polskabarbie89

Where are the photos from MEET & GREET (AMSTERDAM) ??????

10. NICKIFOREVER! avatar

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:10 PM By: NICKIFOREVER!

Where are the meet+greet photo's from 26th june concert in birmingham ?

11. jerisminaj__x avatar

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 1:47 PM By: jerisminaj__x

After reading some of the experiences with the meet and greet, I'm torn about wheter to get the meet and greet myself, if they are available in October. As amazing as it would be to meet Nicki, I don't know if it woud be worth spending a lot of money to get the vip ticket. Don't get me wrong, it would be a dream to even be in the same room as her, get a photo ect but I'm unsure if I want to now.. Any ideas when the October M&Gs go on sale? Just so I can think about things and save up :-)

12. MissCalifornia avatar

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:07 PM By: MissCalifornia

NICKIFOREVER! wrote:
    Where are the meet+greet photo's from 26th june concert in birmingham ?

& from Berlin 16th June ?!

13. Amburka avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 6:09 AM By: Amburka

This is ridiculous. We paid 250 dollars for our VIP package, get treated horribly, have to stand all the way in the back because of the bad organization, aren't allowed to get anything signed and we still don't have our lithograph. And now we have to wait over 2 weeks for our photo? Seriously?

14. xxMichellex avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 6:22 AM By: xxMichellex

Amburka wrote:
    This is ridiculous. We paid 250 dollars for our VIP package, get treated horribly, have to stand all the way in the back because of the bad organization, aren't allowed to get anything signed and we still don't have our lithograph. And now we have to wait over 2 weeks for our photo? Seriously?

I wanna buy vip tickets for her next show in Amsterdam, but when I hear stories like this, I don't know if it is worth it to spend 250 dollars on vip tickets.

15. Kevin_Minaj avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:22 AM By: Kevin_Minaj

When will VIP be on sale for the UK arena tour?

16. Sinyee2806x avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:23 AM By: Sinyee2806x

]Omg, I had VIP last night in Manchester!!
    I was getting a bit worried after reading some negative experiences on here.. but there was nothing to worry about!
    The security were fair on rules etc and we didn't wait around too long..
    Nicki was sooo kind, kept complimenting me, i was so starstruck, she is absolutely perfect!x

17. zoezolanski avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:51 AM By: zoezolanski

I wanna buy VIP for her October tour.. do you reckon she'll be doing it at the O2 in London?

If so, none of my friends I'm going with will buy VIP... would I be able to go to the M&G and then go back with my friends? Or will it be after the show?! xx

18. Andrew Avison avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 11:43 AM By: Andrew Avison

Where the hell are the M&G Photo's, taking the p*iss miss Nicki,
    I got so lucky at the m&g,
    the camera guy was having problems with his camera when they told me it was my turn so they sent me back out until he had sorted it but nicki called me back in, so whilst the guy was sorting out his camera again which must have been about a minuit or so i got a good chat with Nicki talking about pizza which she had given her fans whilst waiting to meet her and where i was from etc...,
    I reccomend the m&g, go for it !
    although they will only let you get her to sign your lithograugh and you cant take her any presents u have to leave them with security,
    do all the photos get posted on this website?
    speak soon barbz

19. RomanJr. avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:15 PM By: RomanJr.

Andrew Avison wrote:
    Where the hell are the M&G Photo's, taking the p*iss miss Nicki,
    I got so lucky at the m&g,
    the camera guy was having problems with his camera when they told me it was my turn so they sent me back out until he had sorted it but nicki called me back in, so whilst the guy was sorting out his camera again which must have been about a minuit or so i got a good chat with Nicki talking about pizza which she had given her fans whilst waiting to meet her and where i was from etc...,
    I reccomend the m&g, go for it !
    although they will only let you get her to sign your lithograugh and you cant take her any presents u have to leave them with security,
    do all the photos get posted on this website?
    speak soon barbz

I need her to sign my vinyl record, do they make you leave your purse? like she WILL sign it for me :)

20. Andrew Avison avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:32 PM By: Andrew Avison

I wanted her to sign my album cover, but was only allowed to get her to sign the lithograph they give you before you go in, so nooo :(
    they make you empty your pockets and leave everything on a table before you go in.
    But it was still great

Newsletter Signup