wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. cornflakegirl86 avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM By: cornflakegirl86

SionainnMinaj wrote:
    CoCoBeans wrote:
    I went to 25.06.12 and my picture ain't up yetDd
    CoCo'Ox

I went that night too! It's so annoying :( I can't wait to see the photo!!
    Sionainn 'Minaj' Carmichael Bitchhhhh.

They've added more photos for that date now. If you want to check again? *fingers crossed for ya*

2. cornflakegirl86 avatar

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 3:05 PM By: cornflakegirl86

Polskabarbie89 wrote:
    JenniYM wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    Amburka wrote:
    • SionainnMinaj wrote:
      Ivana minaj wrote:
      omg -__- why can they upload pictures from other countries but not holland?! smh.
      NICKI MINAJ

The photos from Britain aren't up either, Nicki said they'll be up today or tomorrow :)

We've been waiting for almost a month though. Why did they stop at 4 photos and started uploading ALL of the uk photos first? Ridiculous.

Yeah, I agree to that.. I want my photo's with Nicki!! :(

I really can't understand the problem why they can't upload the Amsterdam Photos ! Tired of waiting :/

I*m so tired :( why only 4 photos?

More Amsterdam photos being added now too guys! *grin*

3. charl240 avatar

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 3:21 PM By: charl240

cornflakegirl86 wrote:
    Polskabarbie89 wrote:
    JenniYM wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    Amburka wrote:
    • SionainnMinaj wrote:
      Ivana minaj wrote:
      omg -__- why can they upload pictures from other countries but not holland?! smh.
      NICKI MINAJ

The photos from Britain aren't up either, Nicki said they'll be up today or tomorrow :)

We've been waiting for almost a month though. Why did they stop at 4 photos and started uploading ALL of the uk photos first? Ridiculous.

Yeah, I agree to that.. I want my photo's with Nicki!! :(

I really can't understand the problem why they can't upload the Amsterdam Photos ! Tired of waiting :/

I*m so tired :( why only 4 photos?

More Amsterdam photos being added now too guys! *grin*

Ah really want to see me photo !!!!
    CharleyHxD

4. charl240 avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 3:30 PM By: charl240

MORE LONDON JUST GONE UP !!!!
    CharleyHxD

5. cornflakegirl86 avatar

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 4:36 PM By: cornflakegirl86

charl240 wrote:
    MORE LONDON JUST GONE UP !!!!
    CharleyHxD

Birmingham being put up now!

6. RachelMinaj avatar

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 5:33 AM By: RachelMinaj

All the photos gone up now?

I hate mine. Lol. Oh well.

7. jessicamayminaj avatar

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 7:56 AM By: jessicamayminaj

where can I find the London m&g photos? I've looked everywhere, I can only find the manchester ones when I go on media and there's one that takes you to the rest of that album, but they're not on the home page or in the PF tour album?:s

8. BarbieMoon avatar

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 8:11 AM By: BarbieMoon
  9. jessicamayminaj avatar

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 8:26 AM By: jessicamayminaj

found them, thanks!

10. Hannahzolanski avatar

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM By: Hannahzolanski

When will we know if there's meet and greets for the October 2012 gigs
    Thankssss xoxo

11. DDF Danser avatar

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 5:49 AM By: DDF Danser

Hannahzolanski wrote:
    When will we know if there's meet and greets for the October 2012 gigs
    Thankssss xoxo

As soon as we have any information it will be announced on the webside.

12. Travis monster avatar

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 7:14 AM By: Travis monster

How far out do they send the email for M&G people? It's about a week and a half until mine (first in the US - Chicago!) and I haven't received anything yet.

13. RachelMinaj avatar

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 3:01 PM By: RachelMinaj

Travis monster wrote:
    How far out do they send the email for M&G people? It's about a week and a half until mine (first in the US - Chicago!) and I haven't received anything yet.

Like 24-48 hours before the event.

14. AvrilRoss avatar

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 3:45 PM By: AvrilRoss

Is there any VIP tickets for her concerts in uk? X

15. DDF Danser avatar

RE: Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 4:00 AM By: DDF Danser

vasilios wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    JenniYM wrote:
    WTF? I'm going to meet Nicki today, but my mood isn't that good anymore . I thought it will be amazing, i was really happy ! But after reading this all it must be... :/

I'm going as well today and also as a VIP, I think its unfear to make a judgement without experience.. I was afraid a lil when I heard other fans where having a bad experience.. but I don't think you should let those story's rune your day, your fun and exidement for the show. I believe the show and m&g will be a great experience!! :-D

So what was your opinion of the VIP experience MDEastewood?

Sorry for my late comment. Nicki Minaj was amazing herself, she was so cute and sweet!! but the organisation really sucked, I am happy I have met Nicki, 2nd time a meet ang greet? No, I would not do that just becouse of the bad experience with how things where organized.

16. WelshBarbiePaigeGAx avatar

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM By: WelshBarbiePaigeGAx

OMG !! I DONT KNOW WHAT YALL ARE ABOUT A BAD EXPERIENCE !! IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER !! WE HAD 30MIN EARLY ENTRY , WHICH MEANS WE WERE FRONT ROW, NICKI SANG WILL LOOKING INTO MY EYES !! AFTER THE SHOW WE WAITED ABOUT 30 MINS FOR NICKI TO GET READY FOR M&G'S , THERE WAS ABOUT 100 OF US AND WE QUEUED OUTSIDE THE ROOM !! SAFAREE WAS IN THE CORRIDOR TALKING TO FANS AND TAKING PICS WITH THEM WHICH WAS AMAZING !! YEAH ITS ONLY 2MINS BUT THOSE 2MINS WERE THE BEST OF MY LIFE !! IF UR A HUGE FAN THEN IT DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG YOU SPEND WITH HER , ITS JUST ABOUT SPEAKING TO HER AND BEING IN PERSON WITH HER !! THE ONLY CRITICISM IS YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE THINGS TO BE SIGNED EG I WANTED MY PINK FRIDAY VINYL TO BE SIGNED BUT WAS ALLOWED TO TAKE IT IN, NICKI ONLY SIGNS UR VIP LAMINATE OR UR BOOBS !! IN ALL BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE 100% WORTH THE MONEY AND WOULD DEFO DO IT AGAIN !
    Paige Mantle

17. DDF Danser avatar

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 2:40 PM By: DDF Danser

AvrilRoss wrote:

There isn't any information yet keep checking the website, if where will be any VIP tickets available it will be announced.

WelshBarbiePaigeGAx wrote:
    OMG !! I DONT KNOW WHAT YALL ARE ABOUT A BAD EXPERIENCE !! IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER !! WE HAD 30MIN EARLY ENTRY , WHICH MEANS WE WERE FRONT ROW, NICKI SANG WILL LOOKING INTO MY EYES !! AFTER THE SHOW WE WAITED ABOUT 30 MINS FOR NICKI TO GET READY FOR M&G'S , THERE WAS ABOUT 100 OF US AND WE QUEUED OUTSIDE THE ROOM !! SAFAREE WAS IN THE CORRIDOR TALKING TO FANS AND TAKING PICS WITH THEM WHICH WAS AMAZING !! YEAH ITS ONLY 2MINS BUT THOSE 2MINS WERE THE BEST OF MY LIFE !! IF UR A HUGE FAN THEN IT DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG YOU SPEND WITH HER , ITS JUST ABOUT SPEAKING TO HER AND BEING IN PERSON WITH HER !! THE ONLY CRITICISM IS YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE THINGS TO BE SIGNED EG I WANTED MY PINK FRIDAY VINYL TO BE SIGNED BUT WAS ALLOWED TO TAKE IT IN, NICKI ONLY SIGNS UR VIP LAMINATE OR UR BOOBS !! IN ALL BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE 100% WORTH THE MONEY AND WOULD DEFO DO IT AGAIN !
    Paige Mantle

Like I said Nicki herself was amazing, but the organisation and how some fans where treaded sucked, I am truly happy you had a good time and good experience but it makes no excuse for how I feel about the whole experience. Nicki was really sweet and nice to all of us, I could feel her love to us fans. In Amsterdam, things wheren't going that smooth as you say things where.. you said 'If ur a hudge fan..' I believe everyone is who loves Nicki. Being a VIP means you should also be treaded like one and you should also feel like one, I didn't felt like a VIP at all just like I was allowed to meet her and other fans not, also VIP's paid a lot of money to see her so yes I think we should have got more time to spent with her and not just 1 or 2 minutes. The Securety was rude as well, and its not only the Amsterdam VIP's who had a bad experience and complained, but a lots of more other country's before the Amsterdam Concert. There is sent a feed back to Nicki's staff and becouse of all the conplains things are being improved so other fans would not feel dissapointed like other fans do/did. I would not do it again, not becouse of Nicki (her I would love to see and meet again) but becouse of the lack of organisation of Nicki's staff. (and not Ground Ctrl). This is how I feel and my opinion.

18. JenniYM avatar

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:12 PM By: JenniYM

Paige Mantle

[i

It was amazing to meet Nicki. The time i had with her were one of the best moments in my life but the organisation was terrible, You would feel the same like we when the whole thing happend to you too. You can be very very lucky that they improved the whole VIP thing after we all wrote our experience down here. I wanted a photo with SB too, but didnt get the chance. I couldnt talk to him either.

19. vasilios avatar

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 2:54 AM By: vasilios

MDEastwood wrote:
    AvrilRoss wrote:

There isn't any information yet keep checking the website, if where will be any VIP tickets available it will be announced.

Paige Mantle

Like I said Nicki herself was amazing, but the organisation and how some fans where treaded sucked, I am truly happy you had a good time and good experience but it makes no excuse for how I feel about the whole experience. Nicki was really sweet and nice to all of us, I could feel her love to us fans. In Amsterdam, things wheren't going that smooth as you say things where.. you said 'If ur a hudge fan..' I believe everyone is who loves Nicki. Being a VIP means you should also be treaded like one and you should also feel like one, I didn't felt like a VIP at all just like I was allowed to meet her and other fans not, also VIP's paid a lot of money to see her so yes I think we should have got more time to spent with her and not just 1 or 2 minutes. The Securety was rude as well, and its not only the Amsterdam VIP's who had a bad experience and complained, but a lots of more other country's before the Amsterdam Concert. There is sent a feed back to Nicki's staff and becouse of all the conplains things are being improved so other fans would not feel dissapointed like other fans do/did. I would not do it again, not becouse of Nicki (her I would love to see and meet again) but becouse of the lack of organisation of Nicki's staff. (and not Ground Ctrl). This is how I feel and my opinion.

Thanks for this, you put everything in perspective and a new light.

20. callum3dwards avatar

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 11:18 AM By: callum3dwards

im going to the arena tour in cardiff 07/11/12 who knows when the V.I.P package will be available ?

Newsletter Signup