wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. DLZ avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:08 PM By: DLZ

Owenminajj wrote:
    ErickSemel wrote:
    It was so cool. It was kinda rushed, but not really. You get like 30 seconds with her. She does meet fans one at a time. But you probably will miss 2 Chainz.

I'm praying my show will be after. And I'm ok with 30 seconds. Does she sign stuff & what merchandise do they have?

She signs the lithograph, you can't take anything inside, everything must be left outside. Shirts, Pictures, camera, etc.... Nothing at all. Oh and you can't take out your phone if you do yea they'll probably kick you out.

Merchandise a variety, Shirts with the tour dates on the back, bag, sweater, underwear, chains, wristbands, etc...

DLZ

2. bonnieminaj avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:20 PM By: bonnieminaj

can you leave things for her, like gifts/notes???

3. Owenminajj avatar

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:29 PM By: Owenminajj

DLZ wrote:
    Owenminajj wrote:
    ErickSemel wrote:
    It was so cool. It was kinda rushed, but not really. You get like 30 seconds with her. She does meet fans one at a time. But you probably will miss 2 Chainz.

I'm praying my show will be after. And I'm ok with 30 seconds. Does she sign stuff & what merchandise do they have?

She signs the lithograph, you can't take anything inside, everything must be left outside. Shirts, Pictures, camera, etc.... Nothing at all. Oh and you can't take out your phone if you do yea
    they'll probably kick you out.
    Merchandise a variety, Shirts with the tour dates on the back, bag, sweater, underwear, chains, wristbands, etc...

DLZ

I have a drawling I worked my ass of on I better be able to give it to her

4. StarrV. avatar

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM By: StarrV.

Any vip packages left for the aug.8th sho in la?? :/ and noone kan sell u their packages if theyre not goin??so they just go to waste?? Wat aBout ppl like me?! :(

5. Britney Spears Fanatic avatar

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:31 PM By: Britney Spears Fanatic

so what if i ask her for a kiss on the cheek at the meet and greet? are they so strict that theyll kick me out for it?

6. DONTxSTOP avatar

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 6:27 PM By: DONTxSTOP

Britney Spears Fanatic wrote:
    so what if i ask her for a kiss on the cheek at the meet and greet? are they so strict that theyll kick me out for it?

Her security will freak out on you. I put my arm on her stomach during our picture (kinda like to wrap my arm around her) and her security ripped my arm off of her during our picture! I understand, they gotta watch out for people "grabbing" at her, but it wasn't anything like that at all, very innocent just for the picture. Luckily the security guy's arm wasn't in the shot but it embarrassed the fuck out of me in front of Nicki. Kinda ruined the night for me, I felt like i broke the Law of Minaj lol.

It's all good though, I told Nicki I was sorry and she's lIke "Oh baby, don't worry about it, its okay.."

7. DONTxSTOP avatar

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 6:28 PM By: DONTxSTOP

Chicago + Detroit M&G pictures are up.

8. BryceLee avatar

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 10:50 PM By: BryceLee

how long do you get to stay back there? & can you bring your own camera or take pics with your phone?

9. LydiaHamerXx avatar

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 1:26 AM By: LydiaHamerXx

When do the VIP packages for Manchester UK 22/10/12 go on sale or for Manchester UK 02/11/12 ?? RSVP x
    Lydia Hamer

10. Travis monster avatar

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 5:49 AM By: Travis monster

DONTxSTOP wrote:

Her security will freak out on you. I put my arm on her stomach during our picture (kinda like to wrap my arm around her) and her security ripped my arm off of her during our picture! I understand, they gotta watch out for people "grabbing" at her, but it wasn't anything like that at all, very innocent just for the picture. Luckily the security guy's arm wasn't in the shot but it embarrassed the fuck out of me in front of Nicki. Kinda ruined the night for me, I felt like i broke the Law of Minaj lol.

It's all good though, I told Nicki I was sorry and she's lIke "Oh baby, don't worry about it, its okay.."

Right? They pretty much jump on you! Same thing happened to me.. I just told Nicki I was nervous and she was like "don't worry baby boy." She was so sweet though!

I think I talked to you a couple of times in the VIP line when we first got there. Haha.

11. Travis monster avatar

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 5:49 AM By: Travis monster

BryceLee wrote:
    how long do you get to stay back there? & can you bring your own camera or take pics with your phone?

You get maybe 30 seconds with Nicki. No cameras and you can't take your own pictures.

12. DLZ avatar

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 6:28 AM By: DLZ

BryceLee wrote:

probably 2-3 minutes. & Nope you are not allowed to take your camera or take pics with your phone.

They will make you leave your items outside prior to entering.You can't take anything in, your phone is fine if it stays in your pocket, they advice not to take it out or else you can end up kicked out.
    DLZ

13. MelindaxAnn avatar

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 7:29 AM By: MelindaxAnn

Where will the pictures from the VIP shows be posted at on here!? I'm so confused as to where they are.

14. MelindaxAnn avatar

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 7:30 AM By: MelindaxAnn

BryceLee wrote:

I literally spoke to her for maybe one minute and they don't allow you to take your own photos.

15. rocco0826 avatar

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 8:27 AM By: rocco0826

Anyone who wants to buy 2 tickets for the miami show on section 103 for the original price message me

16. TheRingleader avatar

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM By: TheRingleader

I was at the M&G last night and was so dissappointed, in security and Nicki. She was nice and all, but when I asked if she can sign my name on the photo, she's like "I can't". Like I get you're trying to rush, but people are paying to see you, you could at least be more understanding. How long does it take to write one's name?

She did that to my GF as well. Her security was tight as well treating us like meeting her was this huggggeee priveledge, and being so uptight. Like what do you think we're going to do?

We waited like 3 hours just to meet her, and it lasted literally less than 20 seconds.

17. DONTxSTOP avatar

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 9:54 AM By: DONTxSTOP

Travis monster wrote:
    DONTxSTOP wrote:

Right? They pretty much jump on you! Same thing happened to me.. I just told Nicki I was nervous and she was like "don't worry baby boy." She was so sweet though!

I think I talked to you a couple of times in the VIP line when we first got there. Haha.

Haha yes - thats right, you were behind me while we were waiting in the little Will Call area. I still had no email from Gnd Ctrl when I checked later that night lol...
    Yes, Nicki was so sweet about it.. I do think the security needs to chill bit, we were just trying to embrace her a little. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one who got the angry yank! lol..

18. Tyler Tremallose avatar

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 5:53 PM By: Tyler Tremallose

do we get the lithograph at the venue or is it mailed?

19. RomanJr. avatar

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 10:14 PM By: RomanJr.

Can I bring my vinyl record for her to sign? I'm guaranteed a boob signing but since I'm a guy and don't have boobs can't she just sign my vinyl instead? like I can just slip it through to her, thats what I did at the album signing, and I got her to sign PF CD/Vinyl and PFRR CD. I just need her to sign my PFRR Vinyl like did anyone else successfully get anything through?

20. SionainnMinaj avatar

Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 6:58 AM By: SionainnMinaj

I'm sorry but if you're expecting like a whole 5 minutes with Nicki you need to get that out your head. On average you get a minute, which is like the best moment of your life. Meeting Nicki is a HUGE privelge. If security wasn't so tight we wouldn't get this chance. Be greatful, some people would kill to be in your position.
    I'd get M&G everyday of the week if I could! It's so worth it.
    Sionainn 'Minaj' Carmichael Bitchhhhh.

Newsletter Signup