wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

  1. Gavin avatar

    Re: EVERYTHING VIP

    Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:07 AM By: Gavin

    KatieZolanski wrote:
    Honestly, the M&G was a rip-off.. I went to the DC one and we waited for 2.5 hours to meet her because she was late. Then when we did, her security pushed us into for a picture and then pulled us away. We were with her for less than 10 seconds. She didn't sign anything. She didn't even say hi. I understand that they are busy and have a show to put on, but I didn't get what I paid for. We were supposed to get a signed picture of her, but they told us we would have to wait until after the show to get it. We showed up after the show, and guess what? No picture. Overall, I would not do this again at all. I got maybe 5 seconds next to Nicki in which she didn't speak at all. I was treated poorly by her security, and I missed the opening act because it was late. It was definitely not worth $250.


    Yeah I've not heard anything good about the DC M&G at all, it's an absolute shame as well.

    I would reccomend contacting GroundCtrl maybe? As I remember reading about some people getting extra stuff with their lithograph due to not being happy with the service so look into that.

  2. DONTxSTOP avatar

    Re: EVERYTHING VIP

    Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:12 AM By: DONTxSTOP

    KatieZolanski wrote:
    Honestly, the M&G was a rip-off.. I went to the DC one and we waited for 2.5 hours to meet her because she was late. Then when we did, her security pushed us into for a picture and then pulled us away. We were with her for less than 10 seconds. She didn't sign anything. She didn't even say hi. I understand that they are busy and have a show to put on, but I didn't get what I paid for. We were supposed to get a signed picture of her, but they told us we would have to wait until after the show to get it. We showed up after the show, and guess what? No picture. Overall, I would not do this again at all. I got maybe 5 seconds next to Nicki in which she didn't speak at all. I was treated poorly by her security, and I missed the opening act because it was late. It was definitely not worth $250.


    I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! I cannot believe you did not get a friggin autograph. Are you kidding me??? Wow, the management behind these meet & greets obviously never planned the whole thing out. I bought a VIP ticket to meet Lady Gaga a few years ago at the Monster Ball and her VIP experience was amazing. We had a little private backstage party with free food and alcoholic drinks, we then got to meet Gaga individually and sit on a couch with her for a few minutes and chat, and get a picture with our own cameras. We also got to bring whatever the hell we wanted for an autograph (which was personalized) and not limited to a cheap laminate. That VIP was really planned out and arranged properly.

    I'm not comparing Nicki and Gaga, I'm just comparing the VIP experiences I've been to before, and man this one was a letdown for a lot of people. I should be grateful that I actually got 20 extra seconds with her and my own picture. An autograph should've been a GIVEN. And we can't have our own CDs signed? I thought that was a bit stupid. I'm glad I got to meet her, but her security made it a shitty experience for me too.

  3. stemac avatar

    RE: EVERYTHING VIP

    Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:16 AM By: stemac

    when they take the pic do you get a Polaroid print out or something?

  4. Gavin avatar

    Re: EVERYTHING VIP

    Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:32 AM By: Gavin

    stemac wrote:
    when they take the pic do you get a Polaroid print out or something?


    *sigh* No you don't, you get the photo off this website.

  5. Indiabrown215 avatar

    RE: EVERYTHING VIP

    Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 3:54 PM By: Indiabrown215

    So. With the north american concerts do we still get early access to the venue do we can get front row seats?

  6. DONTxSTOP avatar

    Re: EVERYTHING VIP

    Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 4:16 PM By: DONTxSTOP

    Indiabrown215 wrote:
    So. With the north american concerts do we still get early access to the venue do we can get front row seats?


    Early access, yes. No front row, still just your original concert ticket.

  7. bonnieminaj avatar

    RE: EVERYTHING VIP

    Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 6:55 PM By: bonnieminaj

    Does ground control just not even care at all?? Why isn't something being done about these experiences? Don't they communicate with her security?

    If nicki doesn't want to meet her fans, then this shouldn't be an option. Although I can understand how it all must be pretty overwhelming after a while.

  8. Owenminajj avatar

    RE: EVERYTHING VIP

    Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:34 AM By: Owenminajj

    Here's my input on the DC meet & greet.

    I love 2 chainz, and I didn't get to see all of his show I saw little parts, because of waiting. If she was so late I don't know why she didn't make the meet & greet after the show, I had all this stuff I had planned out to tell her & no time. I put my arm around her waste and security basically smacked my hand. Tf? Last tour she hugged me 3 times. I got 2 things signed. All I got to say was hi. And all she said was enjoy the show. We didn't get a VIP laminate. We didn't get early entry into the venue, we got in at the same time as everyone else. Alright do after the concert they said they were gonna mal us the pictures in the mail. -_- her manager said he could get her to sign stuff for us, so I gave him my picture of me & her from ff tour. She signed it and I smeared it right away. Now if she would've signed it with a sharpie instead of a fucking dry erase marker there wouldn't be a problem so I complained asked for something else signed. She signed my vinyl & my starships single. They got smeared as well but at least nicki smeared them not me. It was a waste of $250. I'm disappointed in nickis staff & nicki. If nicki cared she would've made the meet & greets not rushed. After the concert at 12:45 she came out signed some more things & said hi to everyone & left for the night club,

  9. Owenminajj avatar

    RE: EVERYTHING VIP

    Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:42 AM By: Owenminajj

    Oh & nicki confirmed she wasn't doing meet & greets no more after this leg of the tour. Most likely due to everyone complaining, people who were mad we're throwing something & pushing stuff backstage yelling, & people snook into the meet & greet. After the concert, nicki to some girl "werent you the girl you snook into the meet & greet"? Girl - laughs out loud. Nicki "it's not funny & I'm not doing meet & greets no more"

  10. NOA234 avatar

    Re: EVERYTHING VIP

    Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 2:30 AM By: NOA234

    Owenminajj wrote:
    Oh & nicki confirmed she wasn't doing meet & greets no more after this leg of the tour. Most likely due to everyone complaining, people who were mad we're throwing something & pushing stuff backstage yelling, & people snook into the meet & greet. After the concert, nicki to some girl "werent you the girl you snook into the meet & greet"? Girl - laughs out loud. Nicki "it's not funny & I'm not doing meet & greets no more"


    THATS SO SAD TO HEAR. THE WHOLE POOR ORGINASTION OF THE M&G SOUNDS SO WRONG AND I THINK ITS NICKI FAULT TOO. ITS NOT LIKE SHES BLIND SHE KNOWS WHAT HAPPANES. ANYWAY, SO I GUESS ITS PRETTY MUCH CONFIRM THATS SHE WONT BE DOING M&G AND I THINK ITS BETTER THAT WAY, TOO BAD THERE ISNT OTHER VIP PACKS LIKE "EARLY ENTRY"

  11. Gavin avatar

    Re: EVERYTHING VIP

    Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 3:20 AM By: Gavin

    Owenminajj wrote:
    Oh & nicki confirmed she wasn't doing meet & greets no more after this leg of the tour. Most likely due to everyone complaining, people who were mad we're throwing something & pushing stuff backstage yelling, & people snook into the meet & greet. After the concert, nicki to some girl "werent you the girl you snook into the meet & greet"? Girl - laughs out loud. Nicki "it's not funny & I'm not doing meet & greets no more"


    Yes but then later on Twitter she favourited a bunch of tweets saying that the security will have to be improved on the fall tour for M&G so I wouldn't have that as a final word YET.

  12. NOA234 avatar

    Re: EVERYTHING VIP

    Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 3:31 AM By: NOA234

    Gavin wrote:
    Owenminajj wrote:
    Oh & nicki confirmed she wasn't doing meet & greets no more after this leg of the tour. Most likely due to everyone complaining, people who were mad we're throwing something & pushing stuff backstage yelling, & people snook into the meet & greet. After the concert, nicki to some girl "werent you the girl you snook into the meet & greet"? Girl - laughs out loud. Nicki "it's not funny & I'm not doing meet & greets no more"


    Yes but then later on Twitter she favourited a bunch of tweets saying that the security will have to be improved on the fall tour for M&G so I wouldn't have that as a final word YET.



    really??!?! thers still hope lol. i also read at the event in paris that someone asked "will there be golden rings/vip packages"? and livenation replied "information very soon :)"

    i dont think they would have said this if it wasnt true...

  13. fluffyjd avatar

    RE: EVERYTHING VIP-Atlanta Meet and Greet

    Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:13 AM By: fluffyjd

    Hi Everyone-

    I'm pretty pissed right now. My 13 year old daughter is the biggest Nicki fan ever! All she wanted for her 13th birthday, was to attend a Nicki concert and to meet her. I purchased tickets and two VIP packages to the Atlanta concert, even though we live in DC, because at the time the DC dates had not been added and we have family in Atlanta.

    Cut a long story short, the meet and greet was a fiasco and a huge let down. It was extremley confused and disorganized. There was confusion about where to wait and when we we would see Nicki. After endless waits and being sent back and forth before the show, we were finally told that Nicki would see us after the show because she was tired from her DC gig and running late. After the show, we had to wait another 30 minutes or so to see Nicki for all of 15 seconds! My daughter was so exhausted from all the standing and back and forth that she was sobbing from exhaustion at the end of it. We did not get the laminate, lithiograph or early entry into the venue that was promised when we were lured to pay $250 in addition to the cost of the ticket. IMO, it is definitely not worth it. It was the furthest thing from a VIP experience. I would strongly advise anyone from purchasing a VIP upgrade and plan to contact ground control about my experience. Nicki and her promoters should be ashamed of themselves!!!

  14. NOA234 avatar

    Re: EVERYTHING VIP

    Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:12 PM By: NOA234

    fluffyjd wrote:
    Hi Everyone-

    I'm pretty pissed right now. My 13 year old daughter is the biggest Nicki fan ever! All she wanted for her 13th birthday, was to attend a Nicki concert and to meet her. I purchased tickets and two VIP packages to the Atlanta concert, even though we live in DC, because at the time the DC dates had not been added and we have family in Atlanta.

    Cut a long story short, the meet and greet was a fiasco and a huge let down. It was extremley confused and disorganized. There was confusion about where to wait and when we we would see Nicki. After endless waits and being sent back and forth before the show, we were finally told that Nicki would see us after the show because she was tired from her DC gig and running late. After the show, we had to wait another 30 minutes or so to see Nicki for all of 30 seconds! My daughter was so exhausted from all the standing and back and forth that she was sobbing from exhaustion at the end of it. We did not get the laminate, lithiograph or early entry into the venue that was promised when we were lured to pay $250 in addition to the cost of the ticket. IMO, it is definitely not worth it. It was the furthest thing from a VIP experience. I would strongly advise anyone from purchasing a VIP upgrade and plan to contact ground control about my experience. Nicki and her promoters should be ashamed of themselves!!!


    im so sad to hear that :/ and its so sad that 90% of the experience form the m&g are negative. i never heard of so many people let down by the artist, not britney, rihanna even nicole shcerzinger.

  15. Jayne_barbie avatar

    RE: EVERYTHING VIP

    Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:51 PM By: Jayne_barbie

    Is nicki doing M&G in newcastle England? :)

  16. Polskabarbie89 avatar

    RE: EVERYTHING VIP

    Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 1:29 PM By: Polskabarbie89

    where are the posters???

  17. mzcandiluva avatar

    Re: EVERYTHING VIP

    Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 4:56 PM By: mzcandiluva

    fluffyjd wrote:
    Hi Everyone-

    I'm pretty pissed right now. My 13 year old daughter is the biggest Nicki fan ever! All she wanted for her 13th birthday, was to attend a Nicki concert and to meet her. I purchased tickets and two VIP packages to the Atlanta concert, even though we live in DC, because at the time the DC dates had not been added and we have family in Atlanta.

    Cut a long story short, the meet and greet was a fiasco and a huge let down. It was extremley confused and disorganized. There was confusion about where to wait and when we we would see Nicki. After endless waits and being sent back and forth before the show, we were finally told that Nicki would see us after the show because she was tired from her DC gig and running late. After the show, we had to wait another 30 minutes or so to see Nicki for all of 30 seconds! My daughter was so exhausted from all the standing and back and forth that she was sobbing from exhaustion at the end of it. We did not get the laminate, lithiograph or early entry into the venue that was promised when we were lured to pay $250 in addition to the cost of the ticket. IMO, it is definitely not worth it. It was the furthest thing from a VIP experience. I would strongly advise anyone from purchasing a VIP upgrade and plan to contact ground control about my experience. Nicki and her promoters should be ashamed of themselves!!!






    I can relate 2 u and the other barbz and kenz bout the m&g in ATL.My recommendation though is to try and catch nicki after her shows i did after my 30 seconds of a supposed m&g and i seen more facetime and attention than i did payin extra 4 what was supposed 2 be a VIP package.Last night i was so excited bout my 1st ever VIP experience with !Nicki Minaj! and let me just say neva again.I was prepared early 2 get my stuff and meet her before the show as i was directed 2 do, that didnt happen along with other things finally ended up doin m&g after the show and i waited hours for her to exit.Guess what?I found out from one of the staff outside that she was still doin m&g but these were for 10 min or more cuz they paid extra money I was so pissed and still am I about cried neva again barbz I came all the way from VA i miss tha old nicki when it comes 2 this.I didnt get what i paid 4 with this VIP & doubt if anybody else did either & i can about guarantee that my pick will be jack'd up.I'll be contactin grnd ctrl 2.

  18. Rushing avatar

    Re: EVERYTHING VIP

    Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 6:20 PM By: Rushing

    mzcandiluva wrote:
    fluffyjd wrote:
    Hi Everyone-

    I'm pretty pissed right now. My 13 year old daughter is the biggest Nicki fan ever! All she wanted for her 13th birthday, was to attend a Nicki concert and to meet her. I purchased tickets and two VIP packages to the Atlanta concert, even though we live in DC, because at the time the DC dates had not been added and we have family in Atlanta.

    Cut a long story short, the meet and greet was a fiasco and a huge let down. It was extremley confused and disorganized. There was confusion about where to wait and when we we would see Nicki. After endless waits and being sent back and forth before the show, we were finally told that Nicki would see us after the show because she was tired from her DC gig and running late. After the show, we had to wait another 30 minutes or so to see Nicki for all of 30 seconds! My daughter was so exhausted from all the standing and back and forth that she was sobbing from exhaustion at the end of it. We did not get the laminate, lithiograph or early entry into the venue that was promised when we were lured to pay $250 in addition to the cost of the ticket. IMO, it is definitely not worth it. It was the furthest thing from a VIP experience. I would strongly advise anyone from purchasing a VIP upgrade and plan to contact ground control about my experience. Nicki and her promoters should be ashamed of themselves!!!






    I can relate 2 u and the other barbz and kenz bout the m&g in ATL.My recommendation though is to try and catch nicki after her shows i did after my 30 seconds of a supposed m&g and i seen more facetime and attention than i did payin extra 4 what was supposed 2 be a VIP package.Last night i was so excited bout my 1st ever VIP experience with !Nicki Minaj! and let me just say neva again.I was prepared early 2 get my stuff and meet her before the show as i was directed 2 do, that didnt happen along with other things finally ended up doin m&g after the show and i waited hours for her to exit.Guess what?I found out from one of the staff outside that she was still doin m&g but these were for 10 min or more cuz they paid extra money I was so pissed and still am I about cried neva again barbz I came all the way from VA i miss tha old nicki when it comes 2 this.I didnt get what i paid 4 with this VIP & doubt if anybody else did either & i can about guarantee that my pick will be jack'd up.I'll be contactin grnd ctrl 2.


    I don't understand the last part? Are you saying some people paid more for their M&G and got more time with Nicki??

  19. bonnieminaj avatar

    RE: EVERYTHING VIP

    Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 8:06 PM By: bonnieminaj

    i don't even wanna go anymore.

  20. RomanJr. avatar

    Re: EVERYTHING VIP

    Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:17 PM By: RomanJr.

    Owenminajj wrote:
    Here's my input on the DC meet & greet.

    I love 2 chainz, and I didn't get to see all of his show I saw little parts, because of waiting. If she was so late I don't know why she didn't make the meet & greet after the show, I had all this stuff I had planned out to tell her & no time. I put my arm around her waste and security basically smacked my hand. Tf? Last tour she hugged me 3 times. I got 2 things signed. All I got to say was hi. And all she said was enjoy the show. We didn't get a VIP laminate. We didn't get early entry into the venue, we got in at the same time as everyone else. Alright do after the concert they said they were gonna mal us the pictures in the mail. -_- her manager said he could get her to sign stuff for us, so I gave him my picture of me & her from ff tour. She signed it and I smeared it right away. Now if she would've signed it with a sharpie instead of a fucking dry erase marker there wouldn't be a problem so I complained asked for something else signed. She signed my vinyl & my starships single. They got smeared as well but at least nicki smeared them not me. It was a waste of $250. I'm disappointed in nickis staff & nicki. If nicki cared she would've made the meet & greets not rushed. After the concert at 12:45 she came out signed some more things & said hi to everyone & left for the night club,


    so you successfully got your vinyl album signed? I NEED her to sign that for me, like IT IS happening. Who do I talk to make this happen. I even spoke to a representative from ground control and said that it WOULD be allowed so I have that word.

Newsletter Signup