wade(ctrl) avatar

Birmingham, uk 6.26.12

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:26 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Post any info about the show here! Who's going? Post reviews as well.

Replies to this posting

1. RachelMinaj avatar

RE: Birmingham, uk 6.26.12

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 9:29 AM By: RachelMinaj

Meeee, can't wait :)

2. cornflakegirl86 avatar

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM By: cornflakegirl86

Me too! So excited!

3. GotBibs4Em avatar

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM By: GotBibs4Em

I'm going! got standing tickets ^_^ do you guys think the queue will be massive? I don't want to end up at the back, so I'm thinking about taking the day off school so I can be there early, I really wanna be close to the stage

4. cornflakegirl86 avatar

Re: Birmingham, uk 6.26.12

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 6:59 PM By: cornflakegirl86

GotBibs4Em wrote:
    I'm going! got standing tickets ^_^ do you guys think the queue will be massive? I don't want to end up at the back, so I'm thinking about taking the day off school so I can be there early, I really wanna be close to the stage

The NIA is pretty big so I'd definitely queue earlyish (I sadly have seated tickets so there's less rush for me!) I feel bad encouraging someone to skip school though me being a teacher and all... ;)

5. GotBibs4Em avatar

Re: Birmingham, uk 6.26.12

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 1:22 PM By: GotBibs4Em

cornflakegirl86 wrote:
    GotBibs4Em wrote:

The NIA is pretty big so I'd definitely queue earlyish (I sadly have seated tickets so there's less rush for me!) I feel bad encouraging someone to skip school though me being a teacher and all... ;)

haha! :P thank you very much, I'll be turning up there at 3 and waiting for a few hours. I hope that'll be early enough, I'm really determined to be near the front :P thanks!

6. cornflakegirl86 avatar

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:49 AM By: cornflakegirl86

Just arriving into Birmingham - five hour train fail! Starting to get really excited for the gig. Woop!

7. bethanlouux avatar

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:49 AM By: bethanlouux

Can't believe it's over already, was SO good!
    To see Nicki was one of my dreams!

Newsletter Signup