Benicus avatar

General Tour Chat

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 1:46 AM By: Benicus

Post any general queries here regarding Nicki's tour and concerts.

Replies to this posting

1. NickiStannn avatar
  2. cmguido avatar

Fan Posters/Signs

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 6:56 AM By: cmguido

Are we allowed to bring in fan poster to hold up during the concert?

3. EdWalk avatar

RE: General Tour Chat

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 7:36 PM By: EdWalk

I saw the show in Atlanta at the Fox last night. I should have rolled a cigarette with the bill I paid for the ticket - it would have been more enjoyable. I didn't pay to see her MC a show of the people who made her successful. I am absolutely stunned that this high school quality production is her best.

iTunes delete.

4. FMzolanski avatar

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 8:32 AM By: FMzolanski

I went to see her in London with drake at wireless festival and it was truly amazing, I cried through a lot of it loooool

5. Gemma_x avatar

Re: General Tour Chat

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 3:29 PM By: Gemma_x

cmguido wrote:
    Are we allowed to bring in fan poster to hold up during the concert?

Yes

6. woolybaabaa avatar

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 2:41 AM By: woolybaabaa

could anybody let me know how long her gig's last for cause i dont know what to do about travelling to the london 02! car or train, please drop me a mail on here if anybody knows :)

7. KrystalK17 avatar

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 1:52 PM By: KrystalK17

i have 2 extra vegas tickets need to get rid of sec 206 row j. asking 50 a ticket obo.....let me know if interetsed ;) im soooo excited

8. LAMusicBlog avatar

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:49 PM By: LAMusicBlog

Everyone knows the date for Nicki's Los Angeles stop at L.A. Live was moved from the 5th to the 8th right? If you don't have tickets yet, we're giving away a pair over at LA Music Blog: http://bit.ly/McWyZo

9. NOA234 avatar

NICKI CANCELLED ALL 4 SHOWS IN EUROPE-FRANCE,AMSTERDAM,ZURICH AND BELGIUM :(

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:44 PM By: NOA234

thats so un-fair! i booked tickets to fly and see her in amsterdam and now shes moving this dated to the end of the tour? so freaking mad right now!!!

10. Sharona94 avatar

Re: NICKI CANCELLED ALL 4 SHOWS IN EUROPE-FRANCE,AMSTERDAM,ZURICH AND BELGIUM :(

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 11:34 AM By: Sharona94

D: is that true? The one on 15th of October? Nooooooo......

11. KIMMYxox avatar

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:31 PM By: KIMMYxox

What's happening with Nicki's concert in New Zealand? tickets were meant to go on sale today for her concert here in 28 September. But now she's coming here last? apparently in November/December? I'm disappointed but i'm still real excited for her to come here! So just wanna know whats really happening :)

12. Gemma_x avatar

Nic cancelled V Fest

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:53 AM By: Gemma_x

Dublin will find out tomorrow morning if the show is going ahead...

13. SebaMonster avatar

Re: General Tour Chat

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM By: SebaMonster

I wish I could go...

14. IrishBarb avatar

Re: Nic cancelled V Fest

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 10:24 AM By: IrishBarb

I am going to be piiiiissed if it's cancelled in Dublin. I know she can't help it, but they already cancelled it once so she could film the Pound the Alarm video.
    Bitches ain't shit

15. Gemma_x avatar

Re: Nic cancelled V Fest

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM By: Gemma_x

IrishBarb wrote:
    I am going to be piiiiissed if it's cancelled in Dublin. I know she can't help it, but they already cancelled it once so she could film the Pound the Alarm video.
    Bitches ain't shit

Me too, I'm going as well, if she cancels I'll be so upset :///

16. ChickieA avatar

RE: NICKI CANCELLED ALL 4 SHOWS IN EUROPE-FRANCE,AMSTERDAM,ZURICH AND BELGIUM :(

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 3:16 PM By: ChickieA

Is there any news about when the shows will be.. Because I have tics for Amsterdam..
    But I can't find anything about it ;)

17. IrishBarb avatar

Tour is so badly organised

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 3:53 PM By: IrishBarb

Uh so pissed off right now. Was supposed to see Nicki on 4th July, and they moved it to 21st of August so she could film that Pound the Alarm video. I guess they thought because it was just a small (about 1,600 people) concert they could just reorganize it. No regard for the fans there, the Pound the Alarm video was more important since it is going to bring in more $$$. Now it's looking like the concert on the 21st August is going to be cancelled since Nicki injured her vocal chords! Now, I know it's not her fault and if she is genuinely not fit to perform then that's fine, shit happens, but they won't confirm whether it's going ahead or not!

I am supposed to be travelling tomorrow for the concert, and now I can't go until we get confirmation because I don't have the couple of hundred euro to waste on travelling for absolutely nothing. Nicki has even stopped tweeting and nobody is saying anything. Sorry for the rant but it's very frustrating. :( This tour is so badly organized other dates have been shifted around and cancelled over the last few months as well.
    Bitches ain't shit

18. Gemma_x avatar

Re: Tour is so badly organised

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 2:39 AM By: Gemma_x

I hope you didn't travel, we only found out the day before that it was officially cancelled but we knew from her not tweeting anything and from the promoters ignoring us that it was cancelled.

19. Canisha_B avatar

RE: Come to

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 3:33 PM By: Canisha_B

PLEASE come to boston or anywhere near there i will make the drive if need be!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Angel Haze And Nicki avatar

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 4:25 PM By: Angel Haze And Nicki

NYC
    SJAM

Newsletter Signup