Benicus avatar

General Tour Chat

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 1:46 AM By: Benicus

Post any general queries here regarding Nicki's tour and concerts.

Replies to this posting

1. SwissRoman avatar

RE: Are you excited for the Tour?

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 9:05 AM By: SwissRoman

MDEastwood wrote:
    SwissRoman wrote:
    UGH STOP IT!! I think you gonna have your moment for life :) If i could meet her i actually would learn some sentences.. Maybe you shouldnt say basic stuff like "i love you" or "your the best" say something, that she will remember you, something diffrent haha :) UGHHHHH! *looks through nicki playlist* ... *still looks* .... *hum...* OK honestly she can sing/rap every fuckin song she wants! GOD! :D

Whahahaha :-) no, ofcourse not.. I might just start to free style rap of free style dance in front of her haha no way she
    will forget that.. :-P or I just make my own version of super bass and call it Nicki Bass, then rap that to her.. Or lets just start to sing beez in the trap when she walks in, i`m sure other fans will sing allong with me, and if not? Its just me and the lyrics.. Haha XD oke, then youre top 5 songs you really want her to perform?
    I'm sweet like CANDY and bad as F*CK, Love me for who I am, Hate me for what i'm not! #:-*

Oh my gaaaaawd! She had an radio interview and she talked about a guy who was at her album-signin and the security took him away from her and he screamed to security "FUCK IS ON YA BUISCITS" hahaha, so you have to actually scream at the security omg :P Ok this makes it even harder!!! Ok.. i tried to make a list the last 10 mins but i CANT DO IT! I can say that i would like a Verse-Remix with features from her. I love up all night, mufuckin up, gimme money, dance a$$, monster, why you mad, i ain't thru.. you know.. like every fuckin verse she had on a song lmfao!! :) I would be happy for did it on em, starships, super bass, come on a cone, hov lane UGHHHH i can't hahaha its every song :((((

2. Benicus avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM By: Benicus Moderator

SwissRoman wrote:
    If i could meet her i actually would learn some sentences.. Maybe you shouldnt say basic stuff like "i love you" or "your the best" say something, that she will remember you, something diffrent haha :)

It's really difficult. When I met Amy Lee from Evanescence, I tried to plan some decent things to say to her, but when it came to it I became WAY too starstruck and now I can't even remember what I said. Haha! I'm such a loser!

"If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

3. SwissRoman avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 12:02 PM By: SwissRoman

Benicus wrote:
    SwissRoman wrote:
    If i could meet her i actually would learn some sentences.. Maybe you shouldnt say basic stuff like "i love you" or "your the best" say something, that she will remember you, something diffrent haha :)

It's really difficult. When I met Amy Lee from Evanescence, I tried to plan some decent things to say to her, but when it came to it I became WAY too starstruck and now I can't even remember what I said. Haha! I'm such a loser!

"If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

Omg, today i downloaded the single collection from Evanscence :o ! .. Same will happen to me, oh.. Wait? I dont have vip-tickets WHATEVUUUUR Im gonna stalk her !!

4. DDF Danser avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 12:13 PM By: DDF Danser

SwissRoman wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    SwissRoman wrote:
    UGH STOP IT!! I think you gonna have your moment for life :) If i could meet her i actually would learn some sentences.. Maybe you shouldnt say basic stuff like "i love you" or "your the best" say something, that she will remember you, something diffrent haha :) UGHHHHH! *looks through nicki playlist* ... *still looks* .... *hum...* OK honestly she can sing/rap every fuckin song she wants! GOD! :D

Whahahaha :-) no, ofcourse not.. I might just start to free style rap of free style dance in front of her haha no way she
    will forget that.. :-P or I just make my own version of super bass and call it Nicki Bass, then rap that to her.. Or lets just start to sing beez in the trap when she walks in, i`m sure other fans will sing allong with me, and if not? Its just me and the lyrics.. Haha XD oke, then youre top 5 songs you really want her to perform?
    I'm sweet like CANDY and bad as F*CK, Love me for who I am, Hate me for what i'm not! #:-*

Oh my gaaaaawd! She had an radio interview and she talked about a guy who was at her album-signin and the security took him away from her and he screamed to security "FUCK IS ON YA BUISCITS" hahaha, so you have to actually scream at the security omg :P Ok this makes it even harder!!! Ok.. i tried to make a list the last 10 mins but i CANT DO IT! I can say that i would like a Verse-Remix with features from her. I love up all night, mufuckin up, gimme money, dance a$$, monster, why you mad, i ain't thru.. you know.. like every fuckin verse she had on a song lmfao!! :) I would be happy for did it on em, starships, super bass, come on a cone, hov lane UGHHHH i can't hahaha its every song :((((

No, I know what I will give her..1 red roze... she like's red rozes so I will give her one, and with a lil card on it. To"; Queen Barb, hugs and kisses Daria'' or something like that. And in exchaingde I ask het if she can give me big hug!! :D But men that man.. what an idiot to get cought like that hahaha :p You see you could name some titles I knew you could :D Nicki will give us a great unforgeteble concert!! :D

5. TayHollyWood avatar

TOUR DATES!

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:43 AM By: TayHollyWood

the tour dates are up. I'm pissed because there is no Baltimore. Fuck a DMV, Baltimore is and does its own thing. Anyways *sigh* who's going and where?
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

6. TayHollyWood avatar

RE: TOUR DATES!

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:53 AM By: TayHollyWood

Okay I'm fine now. She said watch how she do it big for us in the fall. As long as its baltimore's own show im satisfied.

7. TayHollyWood avatar

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:14 PM By: TayHollyWood

Hurry up fall!!!

8. PATRICK489 avatar

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:17 PM By: PATRICK489

TayHollyWood wrote:
    Hurry up fall!!!

SHE'S GOING TO ADD MORE US DATES IN THE FALL? I CAN'T BELIEVE OAKLAND OR LA ISN'T ON THE LIST EVEN THOUGH SHE'S DOING SOME SUMMER CONCERT SPECIAL NEXT WEEK FOR US.

9. R_Minaj avatar

No New York Shows this summer !?

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM By: R_Minaj

I saw on Nicki's Twitter that is said their will be a tour in fall?
    IM really confused.. Will their still be meet and greet in the fall? and why would their be another tour in the fall?

10. TayHollyWood avatar

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 8:58 PM By: TayHollyWood

PATRICK489 wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    Hurry up fall!!!

SHE'S GOING TO ADD MORE US DATES IN THE FALL? I CAN'T BELIEVE OAKLAND OR LA ISN'T ON THE LIST EVEN THOUGH SHE'S DOING SOME SUMMER CONCERT SPECIAL NEXT WEEK FOR US.

I know right! The count down begins. *sigh* it's gonna be a long summer. Are you going to the summer concert special?

11. Roman_Ken avatar

Nicki Minaj Tour Ticket Sales

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:08 PM By: Roman_Ken

So, it says that they will be one sale on may 4th(tomorrow). although when i went to livenation look look at the tickets it directed me to playhousesquare.org (i'm going to the Ohio concert) and it says that they go on sale Saturday at 10 A.M. So, when are they really going on sale? if it is tomorrow, what time?

Thanks~ i can't wait to see her concert

12. PATRICK489 avatar

RE: Nicki Minaj Tour Ticket Sales

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM By: PATRICK489

Specifically for Cleveland, they will be available on Saturday at 10 because they are separate from ticketmaster. Other cities will go on sale Friday the 4th at 10A.

13. Roman_Ken avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM By: Roman_Ken

PATRICK489 wrote:
    Specifically for Cleveland, they will be available on Saturday at 10 because they are separate from ticketmaster. Other cities will go on sale Friday the 4th at 10A.

Cool! thanks so much! that's even better so i can be home when they go on sale! Thanks a ton for clearing it up for me!

14. clongo avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 5:35 PM By: clongo

presale starts friday at 10am, does anyone know the password to purchase presale tickets???

15. Eric Enrique avatar

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 6:02 AM By: Eric Enrique

When I enter Ticketmaster/Live Nation and search for Nicki Minaj, it only shows the first 3 US concerts and the last Canada concert. What about the others?
    I'm coming to Miami and I'm wondering if it will be available to purchase on ticketmaster friday 10am as well.

xx Barbz

16. Thomas Gordon avatar

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 6:05 PM By: Thomas Gordon

im going to the one in Miami too
    Thomas Gordon

17. PATRICK489 avatar

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM By: PATRICK489

Eric Enrique wrote:
    When I enter Ticketmaster/Live Nation and search for Nicki Minaj, it only shows the first 3 US concerts and the last Canada concert. What about the others?
    I'm coming to Miami and I'm wondering if it will be available to purchase on ticketmaster friday 10am as well.

xx Barbz

WE DON'T KNOW WHEN TICKETMASTER WILL OFFER THE TICKETS FOR
    MIAMI, BUT CHECK BACK AT 10AM TOMORROW TO SEE
    IF THEY ADDED THEM.

18. Eric Enrique avatar

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:18 AM By: Eric Enrique

PATRICK489 wrote:
    Eric Enrique wrote:

xx Barbz

WE DON'T KNOW WHEN TICKETMASTER WILL OFFER THE TICKETS FOR
    MIAMI, BUT CHECK BACK AT 10AM TOMORROW TO SEE
    IF THEY ADDED THEM.

Thx for the answer! Waiting anxiously!!!

19. immikeeey avatar

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:18 AM By: immikeeey

I am going to the Miami show as well, but it is now 11:17 am, and still no ticket sales are available... so I am hoping tomorrow the tickets will go on sale on SATURDAY at 10am?

20. RomanJr. avatar

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:27 AM By: RomanJr.

What about Vegas???? Its not posted I'm freaking out!!!

Newsletter Signup