Benicus avatar

Signing Events

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:22 AM By: Benicus

Post your questions and answers about past and future album signing events and your experiences.
________________________________________
If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything

Replies to this posting

  1. mikie zolanski avatar

    RE: UK Signings?

    Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 5:18 PM By: mikie zolanski

    Happy Pink Friday the 13th barbz!

    Photobucket

    My hair is stil pink from when I met Nicki! lol Basically, thought I would try this out, make a day of bad luck sorta poppin and shit. lol

    @mikieminaj1

  2. LeopardbarbzUK avatar

    RE: UK Signings?

    Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM By: LeopardbarbzUK

    Is she still having the signing cause she tweeted today something about a competition but I dont even know what the competition is for? Also she hasn't told us the location yet? Or have I just missed it? Does anyone have the answers for these questions? Thanks! :)

  3. RachelMinaj avatar

    RE: UK Signings?

    Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 11:09 AM By: RachelMinaj

    LeopardbarbzUK wrote:
    Is she still having the signing cause she tweeted today something about a competition but I dont even know what the competition is for? Also she hasn't told us the location yet? Or have I just missed it? Does anyone have the answers for these questions? Thanks! :)


    HMV in Bayswater and you can only get a wristband if you win the competition.

  4. AthenaBarbie avatar

    RE: Signing Events

    Thu, May 31, 2012 at 8:41 AM By: AthenaBarbie

    I wanted Nicki to do an Australian Signing !
    Does anyone know if she will be ?

    XOXO
    - Love AthenaBARBZ.

  5. RomanJr. avatar

    Re: Signing Events

    Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:46 PM By: RomanJr.

    AthenaBarbie wrote:
    I wanted Nicki to do an Australian Signing !
    Does anyone know if she will be ?

    XOXO
    - Love AthenaBARBZ.

    nah she already toured there to promote her new album, shoulve seen her there :)

  6. jonathan751997 avatar

    Re: Signing Events

    Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:06 PM By: jonathan751997

    if you are vip you can ask a singing

  7. SHODY MINAJ avatar

    RE: Signing Events

    Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:12 PM By: SHODY MINAJ

    I HOPE NICKI MINAJ IS COMING OUT WITH HER 3RD ALBUM !
    @MiAMi_bROAd_Bby

  8. sylvialovenicki4life avatar

    Re: Signing Events

    Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 7:13 AM By: sylvialovenicki4life

    ShodyMiamiBroadMinaj wrote:
    I HOPE NICKI MINAJ IS COMING OUT WITH HER 3RD ALBUM !
    @MiAMi_bROAd_Bby

    is there one coming out already ??

  9. Geordie_Barbz_88 avatar

    Re: Signing Events

    Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 6:03 AM By: Geordie_Barbz_88

    MegBarbieMinaj_ wrote:
    are there gonna be any signings in the UK? xxxxxx


    does anyone know if there is going to be any UK signings please? xxxx

  10. bl0wj0b avatar

    RE: Signing Events

    Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:19 PM By: bl0wj0b

  11. bl0wj0b avatar

    RE: Signing Events

    Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:19 PM By: bl0wj0b

Newsletter Signup