1. Samuel Ojekwe avatar

Samuel Ojekwe avatar
    On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Samuel Ojekwe said:
    @ Nicki Minaj a.k.a Onika Tanya Maraj :

I HAVE A LOT TO SAY, ONIKA
    SO FIRST OF ALL, LET ME DO THE RIGHT THING
    AND START BY SAYING
    ONIKA OHBEE NM, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AWARD FOR BEST HIP HOP VIDEO AT VMA 2015
    WHICH YOUR ANACONDA SONG WON
    AND THEN
    LET ME ALSO SAY THAT
    ONIKA, I AM - AND HAVE BEEN - REALLY VERY, VERY, VERY ANGRY AT YOU FOR AWHILE NOW

OK.
    FIRST, CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!
    it is a well deserved award.
    and i guess you will also clearly remember everything that happened leading up to the actual release of the song & video while i was following you back in the day 2014
    via facebook -and later www.mypinkfriday.com-
    and everything that happened leading up to your 2014 VMAs performance award
    and every other thing thereafter.

so, i am sure that everyone will agree that
    ONE YEAR LATER
    August 20, 2014? to August 30, 2015 ?
    for ANACONDA to WIN BEST HIP-HOP VIDEO at VMA 2015
    that your ANACONDA --------- or should i say more appropriately --------- our ANACONDA
    must have been ......... must really be ......... one great video and song.
    yeah.

as you know very well, i did send congratulations SEVERALLY
    VIA TWITTER
    FROM THE 2015 VMA ALL ACCESS VIA the www.mtv.com website through which i surfed in.
    and you know what you went and did
    and all that evolved with those tweets
    and also the many photos i downloaded.
    anyway, that's not the main reason, i am here now.

i am here to tell you, after having congratulated you on the award, that
    AS YOU KNOW VERY, VERY, VERY WELL
    i am - and have been - and have remained - angry at/with you
    BECAUSE
    AMONG OTHER THINGS :
    [1] you have been putting up and removing your www.mypinkfriday.com short-cut icon on my laptop screens repeatedly for the past several months.

[2] you have also been putting up many other short-cut icons on my laptop screens and not allowing them to work and/or work for long before messing with them including, for example,:
    [2.1] the dailymotion short-cut icon
    [2.2] the twitter short-cut icon
    [2.3] the google short-cut icon,
    [2.4] etc

[3] you deliberately started slowing down my internet speed when i started following SERENA WILLIAMS again to give her some support during her matches.

[4] you have been thoroughly messing with the www.torchbrowser.com short-cut icon and the related features short-cut icons - free music, games,etc on my laptop for these past several months.

[5] when i left facebook in 2014, i wrote it here at www.mypinkfriday.com.
    this year 2015 after a call-out by you-know-who, i went back to facebook.
    as i had feared, developments did not allow me to stay long at facebook.
    i left again after only a very short time.
    AND INSPITE OF AND DESPITE EVERYTHING THAT YOU AND ME HAD BEEN THROUGH TOGETHER ON THE INTERNET
    AT FACEBOOK
    AT TWITTER
    AT www.mypinkfriday.com
    you DELIBERATELY REFUSED TO ALLOW ME TO POST-UP THIS MY LEAVING AGAIN
    AT YOUR TWITTER SITES
    AND HERE AT www.mypinkfriday.com
    even though i had tweeted at/to you/your twitter sites when i went/got back there earlier this 2015.

[5] today again with all your messing up my browsing
    -e.g. the torch browser
    -e.g. the mozilla firefox browser
    -e.g. the opera browser
    on all my laptops
    and keeping me indoors all day
    without food - breakfast, lunch and/or supper -
    to the extent that i had to struggle
    - after 08.00 PM NIGHT TIME NIGERIA TIME HERE -
    to take okada/commercial motor bike to SWEET SENSATIONS EATERY at ALAGOMEJI, YABA
    in order to go and buy some stuff to eat.

it is not my intention to list a litany of all the stress you have given me
    ......... and which i believe i did nothing whatsoever to deserve .........
    here at this posting.
    so, i will rest my pen ( - i guess that should be my fingers - ) here.

and then
    ONIKA ORMAAHLEECHAR NM,
    i will ask you a question. just one question.

and this is the question, Onika ohbee nm :
    " --------- in all of this/these, Onika nm, please tell me where i was i wrong ? and where did i do you wrong ? --------- ".

again, Onika aezeegboh ohbee nm, CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!

Cheers !!!!!!!!!

Samuel Ojekwe
    Reply • Message Samuel Ojekwe

=====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Samuel Ojekwe avatar
    On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 5:21 AM, Samuel Ojekwe said:
    @ Nicki Minaj a.k.a Onika Tanya Maraj :

I HAVE BEGGED YOU BEFORE SEVERALLY TO PLEASE NOT MESS UP
    MY BROWSING
    MY SURFING
    MY ATTEMPTS TO USE THE INTERNET e.g. to send e-mails,etc

ONIKA, I DON'T WANT ALL THIS NONSENSE.

ONIKA. I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERALLY BEFORE :
    - ALLOW ME TO BROWSE TO WHERE I WANT TO
    -ALLOW ME TO BROWSE WHEN I WANT TO
    -ALLOW ME TO BROWSE HOW I WANT TO

IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED IT, ONIKA,
    IT'S 12.47 PM
    THERE'S BEN NO ELECTRICITY SINCE ABOUT 01.00 AM OR THEREABOUTS
    AND
    BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE BEEN RUNNING THIS INVERTER SINCE ABOUT 11.00 AM
    WHEN ALL I WANTED TO DO ON THE OLD LAPTOP WAS JUST TO WRITE A SHORT SIMPLE E-MAIL
    AND NOW
    AFTER OVER 1 HOUR
    I STILL HAVEN'T WRITTEN WHAT I WANTED TO WRITE AT G-MAIL
    BECAUSE YOU : ONIKA TANYA MARAJ STOPPED THE OLDER LAPTOP FROM WORKING
    WITH ALL OF
    THE TORCH BROWSER
    THE OPERA BROWSER AND
    THE MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER.

I TRIED TO SEND THE E-MAIL WITH THIS NEWER, SMALL LAPTOP
    AND YOU STOPPED IT FROM WORKING TOO.

ALL YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN DOING, ONIKA, IS THAT
    YOU HAVE WASTED MY TIME FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS
    AND MADE ME USE UP THE INVERTER POWER WHICH I WAS HOPING TO SAVE TO ENABLE ME TO FOLLOW AS MANY OF SERENA'S MATCHES AS POSSIBLE WHEN THE ELECTRICITY GOES.

ONIKA, YOU KNOW THAT NIGERIA DOESN'T HAVE GOOD, CONSTANT, ELECTRICITY SUPPLY.
    WHAT IF THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY TOMMORROW 02.09.(SEP).2015 ?
    HOW THEN AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO FOLLOW SERENA'S MATCH AT THE US OPEN 2015 ?

ONIKA TANYA MARAJ,
    I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERALLY BEFORE :

-ONIKA, STOP MESSING UP MY BROWSING
    -ONIKA, STOP MESSING UP MY LIFE

AND FURTHER MORE, ONIKA TANYA MARAJ,
    - IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE MY BROWSING
    - IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE MY LIFE - MEANING HERE AND ALL TIMES SPECIFICALLY
    { ........ FOR THE AVOIDANCE ANY AND ALL DOUBTS AND MIS-INTERPRETATIONS ......... }

-ONIKA TANYA MARAJ a.k.a NICKI MINAJ, IF MY LINKAGE WITH YOU IS ALL ABOUT LOADING STRESS AND PROBLEMS INTO MY LIFE
    THEN
    ONIKA, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE ME AS I AM
    ONIKA, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE AND LEAVE MY LAPTOPS/SURFFING ALONE

I COULDN'T EVEN LOG IN NORMALLY WHEN I GOT HERE
    AND THEN YOU MANIPULATED THIS PAGE UP

ONIKA TANYA, YOU ARE ALWAYS CAUSING FIGHTS THAT ARE NOT NECCESSARY
    AND
    ONIKA TANYA, YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FIGHTS THAT ARE NOT NECCESSARY

ANYWAY, I HAVE TOLD YOU, ONIKA.
    ALL THESE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE CAUSED WERE NOT NECCESSARY
    TELL ME, WHICH ONE WAS NECCESSARY ?
    WHICH ONE WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU DID NOT START FIGHTING EVERY THING AND EVERYBODY UN-NECCESSARILY ?

AND LET ME TELL YOU, ONIKA,
    IT HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH GROWING UP IN NEW YORK.
    AFTERALL, ARE YOU THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD THAT GREW UP IN NEW YORK ?
    MOREOVER, DOES EVERYONE ELSE FROM NEW YORK START AND/OR GET UN-TANGLED IN UN-NECCESSARY FIGHTS ALL THE TIME / EVERY TIME / EVERY WHERE THE WAY YOU DO ?

PLEASE, ONIKA, PLEASE .........

Samuel Ojekwe
    and FURTHERMORE, THE TIME NOW IS 1.15 PM
    AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY THING YET

AND PLEASE STOP TELLING ME ABOUT YOUR PHOTOS / PICTURES
    AND ABOUT TWITTER
    AND ABOUT THIS YOUR www.mypinkfrday.com

afterall, you : Onika are the one that started and caused everything.

Samuel Ojekwe

i L O V E It

7. RED!!!roman avatar

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 8:13 PM, RED!!!roman said:

you kill em nicki!!!!

8. khaze shawty avatar

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 7:05 AM, khaze shawty said:

danng lov thiss n da booty too :P

9. BarbTTMinaj avatar