1. Forever_Team_Minaj avatar

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:08 AM, Forever_Team_Minaj said:

**OOOO** love it so much

2. Sash_Minaj avatar

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Sash_Minaj said:

Flawless *LOVESTRUCK*

3. Shida's Lane avatar

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:16 PM, Shida's Lane said:

Love it! her outfits were too cute & her hair....just everything was fab! Love you Nicki!

4. legended_ avatar

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:31 AM, legended_ said:

Nicki was on tv (kids watching her) :) .

5. Teanna123 avatar

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Teanna123 said:

I LOVE DIS SOOOONG SOOOO MUCH!!! ALICIA KEYS IS OFFICIALLY IN DA PRETTY GANG WIT NICKI AND DA REST OF DEM!!!! SHE ROCKS!!! WHO WOULD BE BETTER TO COLLAB WITH DAN DA GIRL ON FIRE HERSELF!!! DA ONE AND ONLY NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKI MMMMINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJ!!!! ALICIA LOOKED PRETTY IN DA VIDEO AND NICKI LOOKED SO GORGEOUS AS USUAL!!! LOVED BOTH HER OUTFITS AND BLACK WIG!!! I LOOOVED EVRY MINUTE OF DA VIDEO!!! NICKI KEEP FREAKIN RULIN DA UNIVERSE!!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA DEATH OF ME!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNA BABY!!! CYYYEEEAAA!!! LOVE U NIIICCCKKKII!!!!! MMMUUUAAAHHH

6. ItsKenCunt avatar

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:18 PM, ItsKenCunt said:

Ayo Team Minaj what the f*cks good! My name is Sal Virelli and I made this video on suicide prevention. It's called "This Is My Story" it's about me actually and i made it for those with no hope to see there's always hope even in the darkest of tunnels. Please go watch and share it with everyone you know! :) thankyou and god bless! Xoxoxo

7. ItsKenCunt avatar