1. LuisMont4EverMinaj avatar

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:50 AM, LuisMont4EverMinaj said:

!!!! IM FROM SPAIN !!! NICKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CAN┬ĘT WAIT FOR THE RE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2. ricardo07 avatar

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:19 AM, ricardo07 said:

mixtape nicki is back!

3. Gared Maraj avatar

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:53 AM, Gared Maraj said:

Can't wait to get mine!!!!!!!!!! :D

4. Nicki Minaj Is My Wifee avatar

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:19 AM, Nicki Minaj Is My Wifee said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,CAN WAIT *OOOO*

5. Caribbean_Girl avatar

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Caribbean_Girl said:

Nicvember19 cannot waaaaaiiiit!!! It's going to slaaaay lives and snatch wigs :)

6. RomanLuvsNicki avatar

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 4:53 AM, RomanLuvsNicki said:

I love them all. My favorite is "I Endorse These Strippers" and "I'm Legit".

7. BarbTTMinaj avatar

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:57 PM, BarbTTMinaj said:

I cant wait
    this will be another AMAZING album by the one and only QUEEN

8. Teanna123 avatar

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Teanna123 said:

OMG IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!! NICKI JUST NEED TO STOP TEASIN US PAUZ!!!! DIS IS DA NICKI I FELL IN LOVE WITH!!!! ONE DAY THERES 30 SECONDS OF THE SONGS, DEN THERES 1:30 OF IT ANOTHER DAY!!!! IM SOO PROUD OF NICKI FOR DIS WONDERFUL ALBUM!!! SHE DID MARVELOUS DARLING!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!! DIS ALBUM SHOWS EVER ASPECT OF HER RATCHETNESS!!!! Let me break it down. IM LEGIT SHOWS THE PUNCHLINE QUEEN!!!! I ENDORSE THESE STRIPPERS SHOWS HER RATCHETNESS!!!! H... YEAH SHOWS HER KINDA POP SIDE!!!! UP IN FLAMES SHOWS HER LITTLE GIRL FROM SOUTH SIDE JAMAICA QUEENS CHAMPION SIDE, LAST BUT NOT LEAST HIGH SCHOOL SHOWS HER RATCHET SEXINESS!!! AS USUAL I CANNOT PICK A FAVORITE!!! JUST KEEP WINNIN NICKI MINAJ!!!I KNOW THE REUP LIKE ALL HER ALBUMS IS GONNA SELL MILLIONS!!!! I NEED DIS ALBUM IN MY LIFE RITE NOOOOOW!!!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA DEATH OF ME!!! YMCMB ,TEAM MINAJ, NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNA BABY!!! CYYYYEEEAAA!!!! LOVE U NNNNNIIIIICCCCKCKKKII!!!! MMMMUUUUAAAAAHHHH!!!

9. Barbi avatar

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Barbi said:

Hell Yeah and High School....I love them.

10. $tE@mMiN@jLUvBArBiE$ avatar

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM, $tE@mMiN@jLUvBArBiE$ said:

Oh my god legit is my shyt needed these new songs NIC u made my life for another 2-3 yrs these should hold me Ovr boo