1. Izzy avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM, Izzy said:

Hey Nicki!! It's @IzzyReloadedd. I think a great charity to consider would be the American Cancer Society or Cancer Research Institute because Cancer is a disease that affect millions across the country and personally, I know the pain of losing a loved one to such a horrid disease. I believe the barbz would be greatly motivated to participate if defeating Cancer was the cause!! #BarbzAgainstCancer. Thank you.

2. SchwagAsian avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM, SchwagAsian said:

I think you should consider an autsim charity! My brother has autism as well as ALOT of other people I know! This would mean the world to my mother and step father! Children with autism have such great potiential, they have a great spirit and are very talented! Some are worse then others but they are all lovely kids! PLEASE CONSIDER MY SUGGESTION!

3. Jessabellarae avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:32 PM, Jessabellarae said:

Human trafficking!!! This is a massive issue in the world, including the states. The idea of humans eing enslaved EVER, let alone 2013 is NOT OK!!!!! This is the best charity to devote time and funds too. That's my vote!
    XoXo

4. ItzAssSoPhat avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM, ItzAssSoPhat said:

Dreams For Kids, Make A Wish Etc are some great charities because it deals with helping kids with special needs, I think that'll be an effective charity especially since you love kids. Kids are so precious & deserve to have a chance in life, actually to have a life period. So my vote is any charity devoted to helping & saving children, or start your own kids foundation =)

5. Beautiful Stranger avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 9:31 PM, Beautiful Stranger said:

The TayLove818 Charity Because My Family Including My Father Can Barely Support Me & My Family That I Live With Keeps Telling Me That I Need Clothes.Its True & I Don't Have Many...So I Rock A Bum Look :/
    Im In Desperate Need Of A Job But Im To Young.Money Is Always An Issue For Me.

6. depp avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 9:24 PM, depp said:

Nicki, you and the Barbz should help raise money and awareness for www.deppcharity.com (Depp Charity). It is a foundation that helps give back tees to needy kids in California. It would be great to help raise awareness, so that the movement can grow across the US, Central America, South America, and Asia. You do great work, please keep up your talent. Thank you so much.

7. TeamMinajAustin avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 9:23 PM, TeamMinajAustin said:

National Multiple Sclerosis Society. My mother passed away in 2004 from the disease. This organization helps to find a cure for Multiple Sclerosis through various fundraisers such as Walk MS and Bike MS.

8. THE WIZE DICE avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 9:16 PM, THE WIZE DICE said:

The Boys & Girls Club Of America ..... Every Single Boys & Girls Club In The World ..... Donate 2 Them .... And Start With The One In Santa Monica , CA ..... I Grew Up There ;) Thanks Love .... That Means The World
    Your One & Only ..... KEN

9. KONOMINAJ avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 9:13 PM, KONOMINAJ said:

Love u<3 Let me think about it ;) I'm so proud of u!!

10. torren123 avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 6:26 PM, torren123 said:

Nicki, i love animals so much and with a voice and personality as loud as yours and ours we should use it for those without a voice so I'm voting for the ASPCA :)