1. Olivia del Valle avatar

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Olivia del Valle said:

you are beautiful inside!

2. DavidZoIanski avatar

Beautiful Amazing hot babe and logical Diva as always NICKI S2

6. khaze shawty avatar

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM, khaze shawty said:

loovee :)

7. Teanna123 avatar

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 10:37 PM, Teanna123 said:

p.s I hATE PRESS CONFERENCES BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WhAT QUESTION TO ANSWER FIRST!! QUESTIONS COMIN FROM EVERYWhERE!!! NICKI LOOKED IRRITATED AND CONFUSED!! I WOULD BE TOO.

8. Teanna123 avatar

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 10:34 PM, Teanna123 said:

CANDICE WOOOOOOON!!! WOOhOO!! CONgRATULATIONS CANDY gIRL!!!! ShE TRULY DESERVED TO WIN!! I DONT KNOW IF PEOPLE NOTICE OR NOT, BUT ShE IS SOOOO hUMBLE!! I AM SOO PROUD OF hER!!! I LOVE hER FIRST SINgLE "BEAUTIFUL"!! I WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT BUT I CANT. :( ANYWAY, I CANT WAIT FOR ALL OF NICKI'S NEW MUSIC AND OF COURSE DA NEW ALBUM!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA DEATh OF ME!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!! CYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAA!!! LOVE U NNNNNNIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKIIII!!!! MMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUAAAAAAA!!!!!

9. P3INC3SS BARBIE avatar

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 9:26 PM, P3INC3SS BARBIE said:

HIGH SCHOOL VIDEO IS SO SEXY AND CUTE!!!!! OMG 3RD ALBUM!!!!! CANT WAIT CANT WAIT!!!!! <3 <3 <3

10. Ms.Pinky Favoloso avatar

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM, Ms.Pinky Favoloso said:

nicki is soooo damn cute yessss I cannot wait til those features drop and yessss 3rd album #werk