1. Nickifanboss avatar

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Nickifanboss said:

dont cry nicki its ok u are awesome

2. OnikasBaby_x avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 2:46 PM, OnikasBaby_x said:

love her honesty, the fact that she defends herself and when she's rude to him, haha

3. PrettyMinajGang avatar

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM, PrettyMinajGang said:

I love this interview so much <3 she is so REAL idc what nobody say I love her no matter what

4. BarbTTMinaj avatar

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 2:06 AM, BarbTTMinaj said:

Nic handle the situation like a boss love her # respect

5. Cleider Araujo avatar

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 7:52 PM, Cleider Araujo said:

I heard Nicki and spoke very well. Rocked as always.

6. Teanna123 avatar

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Teanna123 said:

DEY ARE VERY BRAVE FOR MEETIN EACh OThER AAIN!!! PETER DA BARBZ R STILL VERY MAD AT YOU!! DIS IS WhAT DA gAME NEEDS!! PEOPLE LIKE NICKI TO FACE DIS RETARD AND BE CIVILZED!!TEAM MINAJ TILL DA DEATh OF ME!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!! CCCYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAA!!!! LOVE U NNIIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIIII!!!!!! MMMMMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

7. khaze shawty avatar

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 1:48 PM, khaze shawty said:

she dope

8. Kindah avatar

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 5:10 AM, Kindah said:

Private :(

9. Roland Minaj avatar

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 4:27 AM, Roland Minaj said:

I'm up and ready to hear you doll!! I can't wait anymore c'mon 6:30. I can't wait for you te set them straight. Go get em' Nic. Set them straight.

10. crazyjr88 avatar

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 4:04 AM, crazyjr88 said:

I'm up and ready to go... Bout to get my eat on. Funny Ive been hearing mad commercials on hot97 today so far. I bet there so happy. I guess being in NY nicki wanted to just adress them. Fuck a "face-off" they know aint no such thing when nicki minaj has to get up early and do an interveiw. She's the boss and again their lucky cuz with or without their playing her music.