1. khaze shawty avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM, khaze shawty said:

dope

2. P3INC3SS BARBIE avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 12:27 AM, P3INC3SS BARBIE said:

OMG I LOVE THIS SCENT! MACY'S HAD IT A WHILE BACK! NICKI I LOVE IT! EVERYONE AT WORK IS ALWAYS TELLING ME HOW GGOD I SMELL! <3

3. candygirl323 avatar

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM, candygirl323 said:

omg so awesome

4. JohnZolanski avatar

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 7:33 AM, JohnZolanski said:

I got my fragrance todaaaayyyy :D ~ I hope you follow me on twitter :( @JohnZolanski

5. leilani minaj avatar

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 3:58 AM, leilani minaj said:

It better come in the us I need tht perfume!!!!

6. BrunoMinaj avatar

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 2:12 AM, BrunoMinaj said:

Omg!!!!!

7. Teanna123 avatar

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 11:00 PM, Teanna123 said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!! WELL, I'VE ALREADY SEEN DA SPECIAL EDITION IN BELK'S!!!!!!! SO I KNOW ITS ALREADY OUT!!!!!!! IM gETTIN IT AS A gRADUATION PRESNT FROM MY LOVABLE MOTHER DEAREST!!!!!!! I JUST THANK HER SOO MUCH AND EVERYTHIN ELSE SHE DO!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW IT SMELLS!!!!!!! NICKI IS SO MULTI FACETED!!!!!!! SHE HAS SOOOO MUCH gOIN ON!!!!!!!! SOOOO PROUD OF YOU NICKI!!!!!!! DA gIRL DAT WAS RAPPIN FOR HER LIFE ON A STAIRCASE NOW HAS HER OWN PURFUME LOOKIN BACK AT HER AT A STORE!!!!!!! LOOK AT gOD!!!!!!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA DEATH OF ME!!!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!! CCCYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

8. OnikaBarbz_Philippines avatar

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 10:43 PM, OnikaBarbz_Philippines said:

Will it be available in the Philippines too? :( I want to have one!!

9. Ms.Pinky Favoloso avatar

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:51 PM, Ms.Pinky Favoloso said:

I got it for my birthday I love it smells crazy amazing

10. lilminaj22 avatar

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 7:42 PM, lilminaj22 said:

they need to bring this to the usa