1. TayHollyWood avatar

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:56 PM, TayHollyWood said:

And Imma need for some of y'all to stop ass kissing. Okay that's your opinion, but all ppl with snoring problems are not fat. I am 5'7 125 boo boo. I just fucking snore. And my man ain't bothered by it, he's happy I snore, because sometimes I stop breathing in my sleep, and I jump up gasping for air. That snoring reassures him that I'm breathing. Some ppl can't just breathe through there nose. When I'm sleep, I don't get enough oxygen just breathing through my nose, I have to use my mouth and nose. That's why I snore. Geez louwees ppl

2. TayHollyWood avatar

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:49 PM, TayHollyWood said:

This is so true, I was friends wit bitches for 9 years, and the friend ship went down the drain once I realized they was hating. I had got a good job, and a new car. I was living my life, while they wanted to stay in the hood and drink and smoke all day everyday. I remember one time when happy feet 2 came out and we were suppose to take our kids. One of them said " naw don't say nothing, that money I can save for a drink" I walked away called my baby daddy and he dropped me and my daughter off at the movies. I couldn't believe that shit. This was before I had got my car. And even if my baby daddy couldn't take me and my daughter, our asses would have got on the bus and still went. Them bitches bleached my hoodies. And I wasn't even mad, told them hoes they was from aero and American eagle, caught them bitches on sale for 12-15 dollars. And I got my sis to throw some more bleach on them to make them look flyy. Im glad I'm up reading this, because I do hold grudges. And I'm feeling like letting go. Cause at one point i felt like if I see any of them bitches and I don't got my daughter, I'm straight poppin bitches. And that's another thing my babydaddy told me, " they was your friends for 9 years, they know how to press your buttons, don't givem the satisfaction." And that's why I let my success speak for it's self. I'm happy, house, car, job, school, healthy kid, wonderful man, and I finally going back to church like I should. So you right, I'm not gonna hold a grudge. And it was God getting them out my life, and making room for all the astonishing these he had lined up for me. But if I'm out, and they pop off, im masing bitches and getting the bat out the trunk. But I promise I won't start shit. Lol
    And I snore Nicki!!!!!! I can't help it, my mom got my tonsils removed when I was 15, that SHIT AIN'T WORK! lol but my man can deal with it. So. Lmao gn

3. khaze shawty avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 9:54 AM, khaze shawty said:

lovely woman

4. Teanna123 avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Teanna123 said:

I MEANT IT BROKE MY heart!!!!!

5. Teanna123 avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Teanna123 said:

AMEN!!!! PLEASE make sure your heart is clean and clear from anger, bitterness, envy, pride, deceit, and grudges!!!!! I hate PEOPLE With A PASSION LIKE DAT!!!!!!! IT DOES'NT MAKE NO SINCE how LFE IS SOOOOOOOO Short AND PEOPLE STILL DECIDE TO ACT LIKE DAT!!!!!!! SMDh!!! AND ONE DAY When YOU STILL holding DAT grudge TOWARDS DAT PERSON AND DEY DIE DEN YOU Wish YOU COULD have Apologized!!!!!!! NAW, ITS TO LATE DEN!!!!!!! I KNOW FROM SOMEONE DOIN IT TOWARDS ME. :( IT BROKE MY EART. DIS PERSON hated ME SOOOOOO hard AND IT KILLED her SO Much DAT I WAS STILL NOT Bothering her, Being NICE AND Acting LIKE She DIDNT EVEN EXIST DAT She hAAAD TO START BACK BEIN NICE TO ME!!!!!! I KILLED her With KINDNESS!!!!!!! SO BARBZ IF YOU have ANY OF DAT IN YOUR heart TOWARDS SOMEONE OR IN general JUST PLLLEEEEEEEAAASE LET IT gOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! LIFE IS TOOO Short!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAS I JUST WANT TO hold PEOPLE NOSES OR PUT A Clothes PIN ON IT When DEY SNORE!!!!!!! PEOPLE Who have Snoring PROBLEMS IM Begging YOU TO PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSEE Either LOSE Weight IF YOU FAT, OR get MEDICAL ATTENTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!! IM LETTIN YOU KNOW NOW IT IS SOOOOOO Annoying AND Irritating!!!!!!! gOOOOOOD LEE!!!!!! IT IS NOT SEXY OR CUTE TO SNORE!!!!!!!!! I DONT SNORE Thank god!!!!!!! AND I DONT SEE how NICKI LIKE STAYIN high UP!!!!!!! I COULD'NT DO IT!!!!!!! I have A heart ATTACK IF I STAY ON DA 3RD FLOOR!!!!!!! SMh BUT DATS Why NICKI IS MY INSPIRATION BECAUSE OF ALL DIS MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATIONAL STUFF She SAY IN DESE Blogs!!!!!!! She Should BE MY Preacher!!!!!!! DAT WOULD BE SOOOO AWESOME AND DOPE!!!!!!! I JUST Thank YOU NICKI FOR BEIN A VERY POWERFUL Amazing INSPIRATION TO ME!!!!!!! YOU ARE A gift FROM god!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AN AMMMAAAAAAZINg PERSON!!!!!!!! DA BARBZ Thank YOU ALSO FOR STARTIN DESE Blogs!!!!!! IM SURE IT helps DEM OUT A LOT TOO!!!!!!! ALSO, Thank YOU FOR BEIN SOO DOWN TO Earth!!!!!! MOST CELEBRITYS WOULD'NT WRITE NO Blogs LIKE DIS EVERYDAY!!!!!!! NICK PLEASE DONT STOP DOIN DESE BLOS!!!!!!!! DEY MAKE ME FEEL SO good!!!!!!!!!! And this is why your my idol and my queen, you just speak such truth, its no wonder your one of the best song writers of this century when YOU ARE this deeep! She TELLS DA god KNOWS Truth!!!!!!!! DEY Brighten MY DAY AND give ME LIFE!!!!!!!! I LOOOVE how She TREATS US LIKE her Children!!!!!!! NICKI WE CAN TELL YOU LOVE YOUR BABIES SOOO Much!!!!!!!! This Is Life After Life... The Kid Has Done Me Good **kisses my Nic, loves my Nic, hugs my Nic, holds my Nic, just looks at my Nicki =)* ONCE Again Thank YOU!!!!!!!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA Death OF ME!!!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!! CCYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIIII!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

6. PinkslamRose avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 4:43 AM, PinkslamRose said:

I can relate to you so much Nicki ! People definitely shouldn't find pleasure in seeing other people unhappy ! That's so stupid. I mean, when I see other people smiling it brings me joy and I smile back - even if I don't know them - because happiness is hard to find and everyone deserves at least a splash of it in their lives.

It's so true about those friend pretenders too ! I always tell my lil sisters that true friends are the ones that stick around during the hard times, not the ones that suddenly re-appear when you are winning ! We all found that out when my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of years ago !! The frienemies are the ones that distance themselves from you when you thought they would support you :(

I dislike people who snore too ! There are so many solutions to fix the problem so why not find one and save your special someone from endless sleepless nights ??? I do feel sorry for those peeps who snore and don't know it though, hopefully someone will be kind enough to let them know about it sooner or later.

Love you Nic, you will forever and always be an inspiration of mine and I will forever and always continue to support you.

Peace and Love, Rosie xoxo

7. NAY__NAY! avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:24 PM, NAY__NAY! said:

NO1 WILL EVER UNDERSTAND THE LOVE WE HAVE WITH U OR THE LOVE U HAVE WITH US LOVE U!

8. GODfirst7 avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 7:50 PM, GODfirst7 said:

damn loved this also.....
    a side note to that is there are times you will/want to remove a person but the tim is just not right or you just don't do it and then it's done for you
    #TMminaJ!

9. College_Barb avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:13 PM, College_Barb said:

This really just spoke to me! I love you Nika!

10. Shida's Lane avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 6:49 AM, Shida's Lane said:

I feel like I was just caught up on everything in her life right now from this blog like I was there with her while she was writing it or something lol....but it was so inspirational and funny! I love Nicki she is such a great person!! Everything that she said about other people is the absolute truth, some people just don't want to see you happy and make it living your life smh...But anywho I love Nicki and especially seeing her happy and enjoying herself she's such a sweet and kind-hearted person!! Love you Nic!