1. khaze shawty avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 9:57 AM, khaze shawty said:

cant wait to hear it im sure its fya fya

2. nickisbarbie1208 avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 7:29 PM, nickisbarbie1208 said:

Can't wait!! Def gona be buying this album!

3. Teanna123 avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 9:51 PM, Teanna123 said:

P.S I LOOOOOOVE KEEP I COMIN!!!!!!!

4. Teanna123 avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 9:51 PM, Teanna123 said:

REJOICE! REJOICE! REJOICE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhh DATS What She WAS TALKIN ABOUT When She SAID She WOULD PROBULY END UP DOIN TWO Songs!!!!!!!!! IT SURPRISED ME!!!!!!!! WELL Who's IDEA WAS IT TO have NICKI TWO TIMES ON AN ALBUM?!?! NO MATTER Who's IDEA IT WAS CIARA had TO CONFIRM DA Finished PRODUCT ANYWAY SO AWESOME DECISIONS!!!!! EVERYBODY WANTS DA QUEEN ON ThEIR ALBUM NOW!!!!! YOU JUST COULDNT get Enough OF DA KID CIARA, I KNOW!!!!! ME Either!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! has DAT EVEN EVER happened IN DA history OF A Singer OR RAPPER EVER!?!?! I CANT BELIEVE DIS!!!!!!! DAT IS DEFINATELY #STYLED ON EM!!!!! great IDEA Whoever DECIDED DAT!!!!!!! WELL YAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!! I CANT WAAAAAAIT TO hear DA NEXT Song!!!!!!XD IF "IM OUT" RULED DA WORLD AS A LADIES Anthem, DEN JUST WAIT TILL "LIVIN IT UP" COMES OUT!!!!!! XD YET Another Amazing Song AND VERSE FROM CIARA AND DA KID!!!!!!! DOOOOOOOPE!!!!!! DIS WILL BE hOOOOOOOT!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT AT AAAAAAAALL!!!!!!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA Death OF ME!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!! CCCYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNNNNIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKKIIIIIII!!!!!!! MMMMMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

5. ajestrada avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 8:42 PM, ajestrada said:

Wow I can't wait to hear it

6. BarbTTMinaj avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 4:05 AM, BarbTTMinaj said:

Wow im proud of both got to get this album!!!!
    Love hearing Nic with CC
    LEGENDS

7. rebecca :) avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 2:51 PM, rebecca :) said:

Can't wait I love nickis work with Ciara they work soo well together :)

8. Young Fresh Carter avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Young Fresh Carter said:

Love it keep doing it Nicki

9. CoolSocksMINAJ avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 12:37 PM, CoolSocksMINAJ said:

I'm excited af. and extremely hype. because I'm Out was a huge ass success. ok.

10. BarbieXoxo avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:48 AM, BarbieXoxo said:

YASSS!! when nic and Ciara Get on track Dats FIRE !!!
    LIVE IT UP !!!!!