1. rosie_minaj avatar

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 2:38 PM, rosie_minaj said:

omg I want one and I want nicki

2. lilminaj22 avatar

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 9:57 AM, lilminaj22 said:

nicki minaj rocked that shirt

3. khaze shawty avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 9:58 AM, khaze shawty said:

!

4. Hermosa Barbie avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Hermosa Barbie said:

Love it but it's a bummer that's its sold out:[.

5. Teanna123 avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Teanna123 said:

OOOOHH MMMYYYYYYYY gOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! NICKI DEFINATELY DID #STYLE ON EM WITH DAT SHIRT!!!!!! BARBIE Wearing BARBIE!!!!!!! DAT JUST MAKES ME EVEN MORE JEALOUS OF HER!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! DAT SHIRT IS SSSSOOOOOO CCUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!! XD DEY TALKIN ABOUT WHAT STYLE OF SWEATERS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN DA Clothing LINE? WELL I WOULD LIKE TO SEE DAT EXACT SWEATHER DUUUUUUUUHH!!!!!!! I WANT ONE REALLY REALLY BADLY!!!!!!! NOOOOO WAY DAT ITS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! IT MAKES ME REALLY MAD AND SAD!!!!!!! :,( BAAAAAAARBIIIIIE!!!!!!! :) I WILL FIND ONE, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!!!!!! WHEN I GET OLDER DEY BETTER STILL SALE DEM!!!!!!! OR I WILL SHUT DA WORLD DOWN UNTIL SOMEBODY MAKE ONE!!!!!!! I KNOW PEOPLE THINK IM A LUNATIC BECAUSE ITS NOT DAT SERIOUS BUT ITS SERIOUS TO ME!!!!!!!!! HUUUUH!!!!!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA DEATH OF ME!!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!! CCYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIII!!!!!!! MMMMMMMUUUUUUUUAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

6. BarbTTMinaj avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 4:15 AM, BarbTTMinaj said:

Love it!!!
    I want dis t-shirt zamn

7. rebecca :) avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 2:55 PM, rebecca :) said:

I want one ASAP!! Omg that outfit nicki wore is sooo sexy I love it soo much

8. MCLovesNicki avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 2:22 PM, MCLovesNicki said:

Cute! :)

9. candygirl223 avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:33 PM, candygirl223 said:

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. CoolSocksMINAJ avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 12:32 PM, CoolSocksMINAJ said:

This is hot. Love it. Definitely gonna need to see some graphic tees since we know you love them so much,