1. Reese Jones avatar

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 2:26 AM, Reese Jones said:

Nicki Minaj ain't playin' games! Everyday there's something new about her being in someone else's new song. GO NICKI! <3

2. Omg_kevin avatar

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:19 AM, Omg_kevin said:

Can't wait! Nelly been on some dif shit lately. This Is gonna be a good one!! Nicki keep on delivering life to me and I will keep breaking Dat bread for yo sexci ahhhhhh!!!

3. Omg_kevin avatar

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:19 AM, Omg_kevin said:

4. Kindah avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 11:51 PM, Kindah said:

I really can't wait!!

5. KONOMINAJ avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 9:15 PM, KONOMINAJ said:

proud of ya nic<3

6. Teanna123 avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 8:47 PM, Teanna123 said:

P.S #AMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZIN!!!!!!!! She SURELY KEEPS her BARBZ FEED AND DON'T BE BORIN!!!!!!!!! DATS What's UP!!!!!!!!!

7. Teanna123 avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 8:46 PM, Teanna123 said:

Oh WORD!?!? Oh REALLY!?!?!? WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!! I KINDA WASN'T Expecting DAT!!!!!!! NEEEEEEEEEELLYYY!!!!!!! I LOVE him!!!!!!!! IM A BIT SURPRISED!!!!!!!! NICKI PLUS him IS PURE PERFECTION!!!!!!!! AS LON AS NICKI'S IN IT, IT WILL BE hot ANYWAYS!!!!!!!! I ALREADY KNOW NICKI WILL KILL, MURDER, SLAY, AND DESTROY her VERSE LIKE ALWAYS!!!!!!! DA NAME OF DA Song ALREADY SOUNDS LIKE I KNOW IT WILL BE A DOPE, FLY, Catchy (AS ALWAYS FOR ME!), hot Song!!!!!!!! I KNOW IT WILL BE!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE hearing his VOICE ON CERTAIN STUFF!!!!!!!! ITS LIKE DIS YEAR NICKI IS TRYIN TO TEAM UP With EVERY Single PERSON IN DIS WORLD She hasn't WORKED With YET!!!!!!!! DATS COOL With ME!!!!!! MORE LIFE FOR ME!!!!!!!!! BUT DIS YEAR has BEEN A LOT TO TAKE IN AT ONE TIME!!!!!!!! how Much MORE CAN I TAKE NICKI BEFORE I DIE!!!!!!!! I ALREADY KNOW EVERY Single VERSE DIS YEAR BY heart!!!!!!!! NOW I have TO LEARN 3 MORE VERSES OF FEATURES!!!!!!!! NICKI IS DOIN SOOOOO Much DIS YEAR DAT I CAN hardly KEEP UP!!!!!!!! AND DA Song IS gONNA BE A Single, SO DAT MEANS Another FREAKIN VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hUUUUUUUh!!!!!!! BUT I UNDERSTAND DAT DA KID IS A BUSINESS WOMAN DOE, DAT has TO KEEP her STATUS AS DA QUEEN OF Everything MUSIC AND her EMPIRE A SUCCESSS!!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE WE have TWO NICKI FEATURES COMIN OUT NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAhh!!!!!!!! IM ALREADY Shaking!!!!!!!!! CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT AT ALL!!!!!!!!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA Death OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNNNNIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIII!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

8. efcelewinskee avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 8:00 PM, efcelewinskee said:

Oh what? Now this was a total fucking surprise!

9. ajestrada avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 6:58 PM, ajestrada said:

this is why I love Nicki Minaj, its like she comes out with a new song every week. doesn't matter if it's your own or she's just featuring in it, they're still going to be amazing

10. HULK3NHOGAN avatar