1. AngelYall avatar

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 3:40 PM, AngelYall said:

What Bitch Want It, Cause That Bitch Gets It.

2. khaze shawty avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM, khaze shawty said:

come to mtl !!

3. TayHollyWood avatar

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 5:28 PM, TayHollyWood said:

Yyyyyaaay Baltimore, md we got it!

4. MinajayLoveee avatar

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 7:32 PM, MinajayLoveee said:

Send some to the bahamas !

5. Kimylovesnicki avatar

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Kimylovesnicki said:

I really want it

6. Bern avatar

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Bern said:

it was good that there were also sales in Europe ;c

7. Nicki_taught_Me avatar

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Nicki_taught_Me said:

Points

8. lelanay avatar

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 10:46 AM, lelanay said:

hey nick or anybody. read my lyrics lol jell me what you think. its called FLOOD

bums and hoes need to check the weather. theres a 90% chance of a flood and won't get better. i may be broke now but not for long. my forecast says i will produce more rain than a pussy in a stripper's thong. just like her, from 10 to 7, i can go on and on. don't get me wrong, cuz I'm just that clever. my pencil cuts so deep cuz my verses are tender. listen closely, i don't play back. when you challenge me, you gotta have at least a couple racks to shit on me and how i tend to act.

honey, not a nigga you know can expect my flow. once i come through niggas be like "Oh No!" get my make-up and outfits ready. and don't forget the confetti cuz I'm ready for show. i tell these slackers "I'm here now, so pack your shit up and go." no doubt i speak correct with my choice of intellect. i will take no amount of disrespect. when i talk, pay attention. my words do kill and your soul won't be at peace when i put you to rest.

when muhfuckas are trippen with no where to unpack, i let them know its okay cuz what they're down is COMMON. then i give them that American Idol rejection. guess I'm changen my birth name to Simon. i am the Punchline Princess. caramel skin, pretty-eyed, curly head, pink lipped misses. cute, but dont get me twisted when i come through with those painful disses. call me Cruela Devil. i love murderen bitches. swore on an oath to increase my riches. and i aint lien when i say check the weather for that rain drop percentage.

by lelaina williams. 414 333 5375 from milwaukee check me out if you like me, love love bye bye

9. Nicki_taught_Me avatar

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Nicki_taught_Me said:

Pow

10. Caribbean_Girl avatar

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 2:11 PM, Caribbean_Girl said:

Can't wait for it to get here in TX, I'll have them stocked lol :)