1. LoveDaQueen avatar

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 3:14 AM, LoveDaQueen said:

I Like this song love Nicki's verse...

2. 5star Barbie avatar

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:08 PM, 5star Barbie said:

i like it

dope shirts www.cushtees.com

3. Venuchka avatar

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM, Venuchka said:

Nicki you are DOPE my Queen:) x

4. Teanna123 avatar

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Teanna123 said:

AAAAAAAAAh!!!!!!! hAhAhAhA!!!!!!! NELLY CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOVE NELLY!!!!!!!! NELLY has A VERY COUNTRY SEXINESS TO him!!!!!!! BUT BACK TO DA SUBJECT, YEA NELLY IT WAS ONLY Right DAT YOU ADDED NICKI TO The Song!!!!!!! EVEN DOE YOU ARE MY BABY AND I LOVE YOU NELLY, DA Song WOULD'NT have BEEN AS good AS IT IS Without NICKI ON IT!!!!!!!! SO NICKI SAVED DA Song TO ME. SO Thanks A LOT!!!!!!! YOU Should BE PRAISIN her LIKE DA QUEEN She IS!!!!!!!! BUT NICKI COMPLETELY KIILLLLLLLED her VERSE!!!!!!!! NICKI'S VERSE WAS SSSOOOOOOOO hot, DOPE, FLY, FIRE, AND TOTAL SLAYAE!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWESOME JOB NICKI!!!!!!!! I heard DAT IT WILL BE A VIDEO FOR DIS SON!!!!!!!!! *FAINTS* hUUUUUUUUh NICKI has DONE SOOOOOOO Much DIS YEAR ALREADY!!!!!!!! I CANT KEEP UP With ALL DESE LEARNIN VERSES AND ALL DAT. BUT I AM!!!!!!!!! ITS ALLLL good!!!!!!!! I DONT KNOW What I WOULD DO IF NICKI LEFT DA game OR Something. I WILL MORE DAN LIKELY DIE. NICKI IS MY heart AND MY SOUL!!!!!!!! CANT get Enough!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO PROUD OF her!!!!!!!!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA Death OF ME!!!!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!!! CYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU NNNNNNNIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIII!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

5. KONOMINAJ avatar

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 6:45 PM, KONOMINAJ said:

<3333

6. PinkFridayMaraj avatar

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 5:45 PM, PinkFridayMaraj said:

song is madness. love it.

7. Nickifanboss avatar