1. Ronnieg avatar

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 1:25 AM, Ronnieg said:

Kmartsucks.com can't seem to stock any of your clothes in real ppl sizes. I love your denim stretchy leggings with zipper back but I have been waiting for the distressed jeans to become available in larger than size 10, and studded dress is only available in size s, xs, xxs small for months! I love the fit and quality of your denim but can you please make them sell more lg sizes ( at least 12 and 14 jeans and xl dresses)? Me being a 16, your jeans run large-tops small, so 12 or 14 works. I hope they start stocking their inventory more appropriately so your fans can be styled in your awesomeness.! After all, there's money to be made... Much love - you rock!

2. stallerico avatar

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 11:03 AM, stallerico said:

Nicki I was so excited when I went into kmart and seen your new clothing line. I love the clothes, but was very upset and disappointed that you don't have any bigger sizes. I think that you should think about making plus sizes too. Please don't forget about us THICK BARBZ. You will make profit off of it and will make a lot of us big thighed and chested women happy too.

3. ambermagee14 avatar

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 3:57 AM, ambermagee14 said:

saddened that there were no plus sizes in your clothing collection with kmart

4. ItsKayyMinaj avatar

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 8:34 PM, ItsKayyMinaj said:

woowwww, so no plus sizes?? not even atleast 15, 16, 17, 18? 14 is really the highest? i thought you of all people would think of us thicker females out here but i guess i was wrong, i was so devasted when i seen the sizes, i literally cried my eyes out when i was going to order a couple pairs! i can't beleive this, i have been waiting so long for this clothing line only to have my hopes crushed tf down. i was really looking forward to the jeans i LOVE jeans and i would absolutly love to have nicki minaj jeans in my wardobe to complete it. Nicki minaj whom is my favorite and only females rapper and inspiration! i did order pretty much all the leggings and sweat pants and some other clothes but the jeans are my favorite and i can't even have them. :( i really do hope something changes, if not fuck this clothing line.

5. Caribbean_Girl avatar

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Caribbean_Girl said:

Everything from Nicki's collection to fab and fierce. Love the designs and color scheme of all the clothing =)

6. Think_Pink147 avatar

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Think_Pink147 said:

REALLY NICKI MINAJ IM WANT TO WEAR YOUR CLOTHES BUT U DONT HAVE ANY PLUS SIZE CLOTHES REALLY I THINK THAT IM GOONA NOT BE UR BIGGEST FAN NO MORE THNK A LOT NOW I REALLY WANNA KILL MY SELF NOW!! R.I.P 10-20-13

7. Music_is_my_life avatar

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Music_is_my_life said:

I want it so bad!!

8. BarbTTMinaj avatar

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 7:20 AM, BarbTTMinaj said:

Yasss and i finally order some shit whoop whoop!!!!!

9. Streeda avatar

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 5:13 AM, Streeda said:

:( i want these so bad !!!

10. Taylorxdemi avatar