Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Nicki Minaj: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me!
Nicki Minaj spills to US Weekly:
1. I hate getting my nails done.
2. I can spend hours glued to Investigation Discovery. It's my favorite network.
3. I think Martin Lawrence is a genius.
4. I'm obsessed with Rice Krispies Treats.
5. For one month straight, I watched "The Devil Wears Prada" until I fell asleep every night.
6. I enjoy doing laundry.
7. I'm a homebody.
8. I've had the same group of girlfriends for as long as I can remember.
9. I'm always cold.
10. Some of my favorite labels are Giuseppe Zanotti, Roberto Cavalli, Chanel and Versace.
11. My pet peeve is when people spend lots of money just to impress others.
12. My father taught me how to make curry chicken.
13. I'm the best cook on the planet.
14. I'm now listening to beats for my third album.
15. My brothers are my world.
16. I can't stand going to meetings or talking on the phone.
17. I also hate texting and having to return emails.
18. I collect paintings of Marilyn Monroe.
19. I've always loved acting.
20. My first movie, "The Other Woman" comes out next year.
21. I just may have a song on the soundtrack.
22. My go-to snack is strawberry-banana yogurt.
23. I bought some really sexy lingerie the other day.
24. My fans inspire me.
25. I plan to write a book about my life — someday!
Which #'s did you already know barbz? Post in the comments!