1. FreeNickiGear avatar

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:07 PM, FreeNickiGear said:

TO GET NICKI MINAJ GEAR AND ACCESSORIES FREE GO TO THIS SITE AND SIGN UP TO GET STARTED !!! REALLY!!!!

2. FreeNickiGear avatar

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:07 PM, FreeNickiGear said:

3. Michael Kemp avatar

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Michael Kemp said:

Nicki Minaj is a genius!

4. Shae_Barb avatar

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Shae_Barb said:

Omg! Nicki you're so beautiful. And I love the outfit <3

5. quentin gabriel avatar

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 4:50 PM, quentin gabriel said:

I shall like you all my life I shall love you up to the death I tell you every days which I like you jimmy n°7 hello iam super fan bobyguard for you longtime baby baby forever help my pleace ! one love Aaliyah tommy jimmy angel haze 2000

6. quentin gabriel avatar

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 4:49 PM, quentin gabriel said:

7. quentin gabriel avatar

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 4:42 PM, quentin gabriel said:

8. quentin gabriel avatar

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 4:40 PM, quentin gabriel said:

9. quentin gabriel avatar

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 4:37 PM, quentin gabriel said:

10. Misiz_cat naj avatar

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Misiz_cat naj said:

I hearts the picture too beautiful!! ☺