1. USER avatar

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:41 PM, USER said:

nice pictures Nicki..

2. StarBorn.Minaj avatar

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:41 PM, StarBorn.Minaj said:

Yo her album is trash she won't be getting best hiphop rap or R&B its Like a middle class pop Album romman is a sell out to that's crazi nicki u forgot who u are I was the biggest fan but this I hope it flops then my be she will try to rap agin lol sad if anybody knows any real female MC's let me no I Really need a NEW idol

3. efcelewinskee avatar

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:38 PM, efcelewinskee said:

Already bought! :)

4. NinaaMinajj avatar

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:37 PM, NinaaMinajj said:

LOVE YOU NICKIIII YOU GOING UPPP YOU THE BEST NICKI ALL THE WAYYY !!!!!!!!

5. Roman_Zolanski_Reloaded avatar

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Roman_Zolanski_Reloaded said:

BEST ALBUM EVER!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE SONG ON THIS ALBUM!!!!!!!! I KNOW EVERY WORD TOO!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE US TOUR FOR THIS ALBUM!!!! NICKI YOUR AWESOME !!!!!!!!

6. MissAngelMinaj avatar

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:29 PM, MissAngelMinaj said:

best buy has the cd / tshirt

7. MissAngelMinaj avatar

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:28 PM, MissAngelMinaj said:

your album is going to be #1 worldwide I just know :) i love you nicki

8. MissAngelMinaj avatar

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:28 PM, MissAngelMinaj said:

can't wait for ups to drop mine off!! & then going to go to the store & buy another copy! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

9. MissAngelMinaj avatar

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:27 PM, MissAngelMinaj said:

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! i love you nicki!

10. Onikababee avatar

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:24 PM, Onikababee said:

YYYAAAYYY I LOVE YOU NICKI* YOU'VE COME SO FAR ! I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY IT AND HAVE BOTH YOUR ALBUMS ! THEIR GOING DOWN IN HISTORY ! #TEAMMINAJ