1. jmarielake avatar

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:24 PM, jmarielake said:

* I'LL BE SELLING MY TICKETS TO THE VANCOUVER, B.C. SHOW. IF YOU LIVE THERE OR IN THE AREA AND ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE INBOX ME. MY HUSBAND AND I CAN NO LONGER MAKE IT... LEFT CENTER ROW 19 (ONE SEAT IS AN AISLE SEAT). * PLEASE MESSAGE ME HERE OR AT [ jmarielake @ gmail . com ] . IF YOU KNOW ANYBODY WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED, PLS GIVE THEM MY E-MAIL! THANK YOU! I WANT SOMEBODY ELSE TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE CONCERT IF I CAN'T!

2. jmarielake avatar

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:24 PM, jmarielake said:

3. jmarielake avatar

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:24 PM, jmarielake said:

4. jmarielake avatar

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:24 PM, jmarielake said:

5. jmarielake avatar

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM, jmarielake said:

6. jmarielake avatar

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM, jmarielake said:

7. jmarielake avatar

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM, jmarielake said:

8. noelleee avatar

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM, noelleee said:

was truly the most incredible night ever! love you nicki xoxox

9. BarbieBeyza avatar

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 3:39 PM, BarbieBeyza said:

11th june!!!!

10. sbabyphilthyrich_isexyswag avatar

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 8:45 AM, sbabyphilthyrich_isexyswag said:

nicki come to cali...for my b-day ....