1. mackzine avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 4:41 AM, mackzine said:

I'm going to her concert.actually ill tell all about it on my blog so follow me on Nicki minaj.I'm mackzine!

2. ritamarley1619 avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:59 AM, ritamarley1619 said:

wow great pic but i cant make it to your show because i live in new zealand but i wish i could come sorry but he photo with you and your backup dancers behind you look great i know you might not have the time to read this comment let alone the others but if you are looking for a great dance team to be your back up dancers you should look for REQUEST DANCE CREW they performed on the abdc dance competition and the won the competition that was in las vegas amrica then they performed with jennifer lopez at the american idol so that is a great dance crew and i know that they would be honored to dance with you but anyways bye for now i love you so much nicki minaj xoxo

3. Justone_oftheBarbz avatar

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 8:19 PM, Justone_oftheBarbz said:

I GOT THE EMAIL I WILL BE OUT THERE AT 7AM . !!!!!!!!

4. Unique_Zolanski avatar

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 9:17 AM, Unique_Zolanski said:

when will the email be sent about the secret location

5. TrinityMinaj avatar

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 3:49 PM, TrinityMinaj said:

I'm definitely going.... It's at my job so I'm calling out!!!

6. GODfirst7 avatar

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 9:27 PM, GODfirst7 said:

can't meet you just yet, I'm not ready too ;{

7. TyamberluvsOnika avatar

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 8:00 PM, TyamberluvsOnika said:

I want to go..it would be awesome!

8. Sufibarb avatar

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Sufibarb said:

i wished i were in new york so i could go to this :(

9. sebyluvsnicki avatar

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 6:26 PM, sebyluvsnicki said:

im so comin Nicki i will be ther 4 my birthday i wanna

10. gabs158Minaj avatar

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM, gabs158Minaj said:

has the email been sent out yet about the location?