Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM
top fifteen things you need to know about me
1. I obviously love nicki minaj with every fibre of my being. i will love and support her until the end of my days, even when other people might think shes whack. they always say that about LEGENDS eventually. just everything about her; her talent, her mannerisms, her laugh, her style, her back story, everything ^_^
2. I believe in God and I love Jesus. Im a Catholic girl, but im not the stereotypical our-way-is-better-than-your-way type. I love all people from all religions, sexual orientations, and cultures, and I usually love more people of other cultures than my own.
3. I do not tolerate bullying in any way shape or form; if i see anybody being mean to somebody, I always feel the need to step in. NO BULLYING :)
4. Music in general is my life. I cannot tell you all the ways music is meaningful to me, because its like the blood that runs in my veins or the air that I breathe; I need it to survive, plain and simple.
5. I try my very hardest to be a good person whos kind, but get on my bad side and I become the biggest bitch,not gonna lie.
6. I am very opinionated, and sometimes I come off as pushy. when I voice my opinion, I dont expect everybody to have the same one as me; Im just saying my point of view on things.
7. I love to write. I really enjoy writing poetry, and some of my poems are published. English Arts amaze me, any form of writing, whether stories, music, anything really...that is my passion.
8. I find myself to be a creative person, I love to draw and paint, ive drawn nicki many times but the scanner screws up what the shading looks like so i cant put any pics up. I do both cartoonish drawings and realistic, and I really enjoy drawing something from a picture.
9. I am really sarcastic; a very good percentage of what I say is sarcasm however not so much on here because trying to convey sarcasm over the internet is hard, people always take me serious lol.
10. My dream is to go to college, work for a while, and then volunteer for this program where you sponsor children from poor areas in south america, africa and asia. my family has been sponsoring kids through this organization for as long as I can remember, and its amazing to see the letters that the children send, and how grateful they are. I just want to be a part of that.
11. Friendship is really important to me; I prize friends love over romantic love at the moment for sure. As long as you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you :)
12. I don't give any personal information out on the internet for safety reasons. Please don't ask for my facebook, where I live, my email, or pictures of me. Thank you!
13. I act really mature for my age, yet I still act my age. I know how to have fun, but unlike so many people I know where to draw the line.
14. I am very eclectic, my music style ranges from classical to underground rap, the only music i dont listen to is country...because its just so generally bs, coming from a country girl, it makes me mad that this is the message that country music is sending about people who live in the country :/
15. I am extremely weird xD I enjoy freaking people out by being myself; randomly singing in public, laughing at things that other people just don't understand, and being different. The fact that I love Nicki and rap in itself is different here; I live in "the country" where the normal kids like taylor swift and toby keith, not lil wayne and nicki minaj. you're supposed to be farm tough; but i like skirts and sneakers, rock n roll and baroque, sparkles and horror movies. im just different, which is why i feel like i can relate to nicki so well :)
I guess my main point here is I am me, you are you. I dont judge people for any reason; in the words of lady gaga 'i was born this way'.