1. BaybiiGurl1 avatar

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 9:14 PM, BaybiiGurl1 said:

THATS A NICE THING THO

2. Baby_Harajuku_Barbie avatar

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 8:28 AM, Baby_Harajuku_Barbie said:

Coolio! Ya I get the last thing! In considered very odd, but I like it! And I live in South Dakota, go to a Christian school, all white people in the school. I'm the only one who even UNDERSTANDS who Nicki and Wayne are! my teacher even called me out in front of the whole class one day for liking Nicki! She thinks Nicki is inappropriate, but she need to sit her a** DOWN!

3. RomansBestie avatar

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:11 PM, RomansBestie said:

bahaha we were singing lollipop the other day...hilarity..

4. Ducks Like to Sing avatar

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:40 AM, Ducks Like to Sing said:

yea it is! its SO much fun but mosta my friends would neva dare 2 do dhat stuff w meh dey think im crazii lol ther juz a lil shy but not boring shy occasionally ii can gettem 2 do SOME crazii things wit me 1 a my fav things ta do is rap Nicki Minaj songs RLLY loud @ skool n stores or sing Jennifer Hudson Feelin' Good or dha Big Lots song xD

5. RomansBestie avatar

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 1:26 PM, RomansBestie said:

haha isnt it just the greatest?
    i always do weird things in public, mostly with friends. we always sing bohemian rhapsody by queen for example when we are in dressing rooms, mostly because if we saw each others faces we would burst out laughing. xD and thats cool :)

6. Ducks Like to Sing avatar

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 6:17 PM, Ducks Like to Sing said:

ii like #15 the best!!! omg i thawt i wuz the only 1 ii always sing & rap in public mad loud n o #2 im catholic 2 :)

7. RomansBestie avatar

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 5:56 PM, RomansBestie said:

:) haha thanks :)

8. GIANNIMARIEMINAJ avatar

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM, GIANNIMARIEMINAJ said:

This is really cool! :) I love Nicki Minaj too... and I'm also unique just like you :)