1. MinajFever_ avatar

Fuck Yes,.!!!!!!!

4. MinajFever_ avatar

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 1:52 PM, MinajFever_ said:

Fuck Yes,.!!!!!!!

5. PINKFRIDAY2211 avatar

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 8:10 AM, PINKFRIDAY2211 said:

CONGRATS NICKI,I AM ALWAYS HERE SUPPORTING U NO MATTER WHAT...

TEAMMINAJ TIL THE DEATH OF ME :)

6. TeamMinajLilnesha avatar

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 8:37 PM, TeamMinajLilnesha said:

I love yu Nicku muah

7. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! said:

@www.mypinkfriday.com BILLBOARD CHART #112210 OOLONG!! > NICKI MINAJ & PINKFRIDAY LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

8. Trini_Barbie avatar

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Trini_Barbie said:

i luv u nicki

9. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! said:

Always here nomatter what supporting and blogging you may not see or no who I be but one day I will bless your favorite, cause or Charity..SUSAN G KOMEN FIGHTING BREAST CANCER AWARENESS @www.pinkfriday.org And it will be in HONOR OF YOU NICKI MINAJ YOUR HARD WORK IS A BLESSING TO EVERYONE YOU MAKE IT LOOK SO DAMN EASY. Pinkfriday #112210 Supports The Efforts HELPING TO FIGHT BREAST CANCER...

10. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 5:07 PM, Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! said:

@www.mypinkfriday.com Nicki is the best and everyone behind her is the Bestest YMCM her crew. Thank God she has strong men and many men backing her Badd ass at first I thought it would be like the old days but Nicki rain supreme and she is no softee...there is nothing left to say but do your thing make your family proud and the people standing up for you proud. Can't wait to see your fine ass on the BIG SCREEN ...excited GO BARBIE HB. "Pinkfriday" MOMENT 4Life & SAVE ME CHANGED MY LIFE I LOVE YA 4LIFE...