1. Hollydoee avatar

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 9:17 AM, Hollydoee said:

im going as super bass nicki but theres a costume party at my school but go to target or party city in calumet city(where i got my stuff) and they have a cheetah jumpsuit in womens

2. emquinnnx3 avatar

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 3:18 PM, emquinnnx3 said:

thank you! ;)

3. MunyMan712 avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:55 AM, MunyMan712 said:

Ok well i knoww they were selling nicki minaj pink wigs at the femme fatale concert; not that that helps but maybe get a cheap one from walmart or sumthin and then get pink hair spray that dyes the hair and sprayy it. or just spray your own hair idk . and for wardrobe,,, goodluck (:

4. emquinnnx3 avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 6:27 AM, emquinnnx3 said:

thanks sweeetie :) :)

5. RomansBestie avatar

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 5:57 PM, RomansBestie said:

you're welcome. I always go searching for cosrumes at thift stores because its cheap and you can always find something interesting.
    pink extensions would look cute:) im just using clip-in weaves, but full extensions would work too.
    good luck with the costume barb!
    xoxo

6. emquinnnx3 avatar

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 4:19 PM, emquinnnx3 said:

omg thank you soooo much!! i never thought of going to goodwill or a thrift store, thats suchaa good idea! and yeah i have really long and straight natural black hair so i was thinking of maybe putting some pink extensions in like on the bottom of my hair?! idk haha im so excited thought! but awh your outfit sounds soo cute =]

thanks again xoxox

7. RomansBestie avatar

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 12:39 PM, RomansBestie said:

me tooo ! :D :D
    okay so I found these stick-on eyelashes at wal-mart for like $4, theyre exaclt like the ones from super bass (with the yellow feathery part) but I got pink ones because I am going as nicki from bedrock :) I got a wig w/t bands because im a blondie, and my barbie chain of course. Im doing the yellow eyeshadow thing on my eyes, and I have pink weaves for the wig. then I got these zebra booties at goodwill (they were hard to find) and a pouffy tulle skirt and blouse :)
    honestly goodwill and thrift stores had a lot of the stuff, plus wal-mart. and I got my necklace online, and my weaves at an accessories store.