1. QueenLpinkii avatar

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 11:07 AM, QueenLpinkii said:

Girl no one can deal with shady people you just ignore them and move on because you know what at the end of the day you are bigger than them

2. madieminaj avatar

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 12:17 PM, madieminaj said:

thanks for the amazing advice barb! i'm deff tryna stay positive. i can't let shit get to me no more. needa focus on ME =) stay in touch dridri!! xoxox

3. DriaJoli (daharajukudoll aka missdridri) avatar

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 12:34 AM, DriaJoli (daharajukudoll aka missdridri) said:

how i deal with shady ppl is cut them out of my life...i give em all one last chance to redeem themselves (without actually telling em) but by doing certain things or asking them questions to see how they really think of me & if they appreciate me at all..

if they're no good, i cut em off & choose my friendly relations wisely..associates will remain associates, even if shady. An associate to me is not anyone all that important.

jus do what yu do, be koo, be nice, be real, alla that..& see how others respond to it..i mean, if they're for yu, they're for yu..if not, it justs makes yur job of weeding em out easier..thats how i think of it.

also, i change my mindset & think positive about meeting real genuine ppl..gotta forget about the fakes, not everyone is a shady person..so believe & think about meeting new ppl who are genuine, and yu Will meet them. We can have what we say.

4. pephanie2 avatar

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 12:17 AM, pephanie2 said:

yeahh i understand but just keeep pushin forward u will make it!! its just rough patch
    soon enough it will become clearer! =)

5. madieminaj avatar

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 12:01 AM, madieminaj said:

awe thanks barb =) i'm trying but i feel like everyone around me is so shady. so many lies =/ *deep sigh* it just makes me soo upset... sometimes it gets hard to keep my head up =/

6. pephanie2 avatar

On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 11:47 PM, pephanie2 said:

its ok just take s step back and relax! i understand sometimes things can get overwhelming but just breath and try to control ur mind and relax in the end everything will be fine just think of those other times u thought it was never gonna go away eventually it did just like now it will too!! just be patient and keep ur head up barb!