1. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! said:

@www.mypinkfriday.com awwhh,.. that was beautiful I come to it to remind me the sence of pride and love we all have thank you @ NelliiJean your great girl.. Could not have said it better myself. PINK FRIDAY GO COP ANOTHER ONE IT'S PINK FRIDAY EVERYDAY.

2. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! said:

3. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! said:

@mypinkfriday.com M Twoo's F1 "Did It On'em

4. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! said:

@mypinkfriday.com M Twoo's F1 "Did It On'em

5. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! said:

I am very excited she worked so hard and her team, Team Minaj the fans everyone who shares Nicki's dream she is a great example for my kids nothing but the best and you picked a great site to show case yourself. Now everybody go out and support the album when you support Nicki album you support susan G,Koman and women with Breast Cancer Nicki is trully ahead of her time.

Muaja Limaj

6. Golden Honey avatar

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 11:53 PM, Golden Honey said:

I am so excited... I love Nicki. She has finally arrived... PINK FRIDAY is here!