1. CashleyNika avatar

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 9:35 PM, CashleyNika said:

xoxoxoxo thank you Nelly. I love you.

2. NickisLatinBarb avatar

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 2:45 PM, NickisLatinBarb said:

i freaking love what you said in this! nothing but the truth!

3. ManxBarbie avatar

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 10:54 AM, ManxBarbie said:

4. Esther_minajfan avatar

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Esther_minajfan said:

I don't know wat2 say.. That was really inspirational.. xoxo

5. Paki avatar

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 9:33 AM, Paki said:

Your blog has touched me; I swear you spoke my heart out. I thank you a lot for sharing because opening up to someone is something I'm not good at, but you give me the urge to let it all out. Xoxo! -Paki!

6. NinjaNik14 avatar

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 9:06 AM, NinjaNik14 said:

This Right Here, is REAAAAAAAAAL TALK.
    I Dont even know what to say, but i can defo relate to it with your sincere writing its all TRUE.
    short and simple. love you back Nelly :) & Team Minaj.
    London Love Mwahh xx

7. MinajTriniRican avatar

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:50 AM, MinajTriniRican said:

Wow Nelly this is very deep, but every single thing u said is very true, we def take for granted the people that show us everlasting love & its never right, but as we grow older its important for us to understand that yes tomorrow is not promised so don't act as if we give life to ourselves. I also think its important to spend time w those we love & show appreciation in every way possible. We as individuals have bad days but we should try to make the best of it, bc how sad would it be to leave this world angry & sadden… be happy, rejoice that ur alive & theres people that love us...Love yall!

8. TeamMinaj*SouthAfrica avatar

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:47 AM, TeamMinaj*SouthAfrica said:

Awwhhh this!!!

It touched my heart so much. *punches you playfully* you always make me cry with your blogs Nellz!! They always sooo relevant to my life :) I love you Nelly & though we have yet to meet, you have a treasured place in my heart! Thank youuu for the eye opener! Beautiful Post

9. IrishBarbiee avatar

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:26 AM, IrishBarbiee said:

Ur words are so true!!! U think the same as me babe! And even though I'm one of th few who don't believe in a god I still have all the same morals as u. Treat people how u wanna be treated & even though sometimes u mightnt get the same respect back all the time u should never change ur ways. Team Minaj is another family for me too, and I love every single person in it who I know are here for Nicki Minaj & Team Minaj.. Tmoro is never promised so live each day like its ur last.. Don't hold grudges..& forgive & forget! Some people it may be too hard to forgive & forget, but wish the best for them & go different ways. Too much evil in this world. We were all brought together for a reason. Even though we all fight with someone we love at times, the love is always gonna be there. So remember that - and forget about the reason u were even fighting because at th end of th day if they weren't there anymore it would be awful. Love u Nelly for writing this!!! Muuuah!!!! Xoxoxox

10. CherryIsis avatar

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:11 AM, CherryIsis said:

This seriously made me tear up! I try to make sure no matter what I say to someone (good/bad) that I end it with "I Love U". We surely don't know when we'll go and I want the last thing sum1 to remember from me is that they were Loved. This really needed to be said.