Blogs

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 2:03 PM

the TRAILER

i'm so glad u guys liked trailers pt 1 & 2! this is what happens when you're bored out of your cotton picking minds on tour. =) so, now that you guys know the new BC's.... who's your fave? i saw yall making googly eyes @ some of them but i ain't gon say no names... =p Trailer pt 3 is ready to go. its...different...LMAO... LOVE YA TM!!!!!

  1. Laysiaa Maraj avatar

    On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Laysiaa Maraj said:

    Nickiiii Babe ( : Xoxoxox

  2. OMGzel avatar

    On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 5:00 AM, OMGzel said:

    "this is what happens when you're bored out of your cotton picking minds on tour. =)" -- HAHA MADE ME LAUGH LMAO
    I LURVE Ya Onika! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! - OMGzel

  3. boss chick forever avatar

    On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 12:35 AM, boss chick forever said:

    i love u to nd ok

  4. Emi-Reloaded avatar

    On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 7:13 PM, Emi-Reloaded said:

    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nicki

  5. tinomartin12 avatar

    On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 5:11 PM, tinomartin12 said:

    PLEASE WATCH MY VIDEO

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    WATCH PLEASE

  6. tinomartin12 avatar

    On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 5:11 PM, tinomartin12 said:

    PLEASE WATCH MY VIDEO

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    WATCH PLEASE

  7. tinomartin12 avatar

    On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 5:11 PM, tinomartin12 said:

    PLEASE WATCH MY VIDEO

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9dcJa66z0&feature=plcp

    WATCH PLEASE

  8. Barbie Pink avatar

    On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:11 AM, Barbie Pink said:

    YOLO!

  9. Barbie Pink avatar

    On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:11 AM, Barbie Pink said:

    YOLO!

  10. Barbie Pink avatar

    On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:10 AM, Barbie Pink said:

    YOLO!

Post a comment

Nicki Minaj’s Blogs

Newsletter Signup