1. DEJA D TINY BARBIE avatar

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 5:31 PM, DEJA D TINY BARBIE said:

idk .. lol lmaoo .. dont wanna say anything stupid .
    maybe someone that you really check for && gotta hella feeling for i guess =) lolz

2. piink_lippss avatar

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 7:45 AM, piink_lippss said:

whoever you talk to, they better be right! cuz girlAAh, its 18 million people ready to destroy lives if any negativity is heard lol but seriously...the barbz would start a riot...lol I could see Nicki with an athlete though..because athletes can sort of be low key..but they still understand the spotlight..but they are calm..i dunno

3. piink_lippss avatar

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 7:42 AM, piink_lippss said:

You have men in your life that all fulfill a different role. SB is like the best friend-he's your counterpart that has taken the time to get to know you, that will always almost look up to you in a weird way. You guys have an understanding even though youre still very different. Theen theres Drake who is just somebody that surprises you. He is sweet and different than what youre used to. A fresh outlook on men... Of course theres Wayne. You have love for him because what he represents. You have respect for him and what he does. BUT I think each of them aren't the full package for you..but hey what do I know..i only see what you show...either way, you def deserve the world madam...so I hope you are in love or know that its on the way in the biggest way...don't forget im here too lol I kid I kid

4. IEatNicsMufassa avatar

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 1:13 PM, IEatNicsMufassa said:

SB just seem's like thr right person. Your always w/ him anyway

5. FelipeZolanski avatar