1. nelvile nelson avatar

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 9:59 PM, nelvile nelson said:

its me nicki!!!

2. InfatuatedMelz avatar

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 12:55 PM, InfatuatedMelz said:

Drizzy ! x but wouldnt it be her LONG time Bf Safaree Samiels ?

3. Miguel_blas_luvs_nicki avatar

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Miguel_blas_luvs_nicki said:

Fucken drake not a fat ass no offence /.^

4. Biblical Metaphor avatar

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Biblical Metaphor said:

I'm gonna say the King of Kings like you want. Ever wonder who her songs are mostly to. I've got the ring she wants to retire with. ^_^ the one with my name on it.

5. AmberJ avatar

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 2:43 PM, AmberJ said:

Whoever ur heart desires....whoever can handle everyside of u nd still love u unconditionally ....took me 22 yrs to find my prince charming nd weve been bestfriends nd lovers for 5 years now i cldnt imagine life without him one look was all it took

6. pinkfridaybarbie02 avatar

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 12:38 PM, pinkfridaybarbie02 said:

DJ Khalid

7. Islandpearl808 avatar

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Islandpearl808 said:

I am going to step out of the box and say Nas! :)

8. Halijukie Bookie avatar

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 8:02 PM, Halijukie Bookie said:

hi nicki..ms maraj this is my first tym ever writing u i am a dear dear fan nd i encouage u ta mke tha decision based on wt u want nd wt u want only...fans should have no participation in ur love life lady..wtbs..ur business is nt minez at all but i wanted u ta kno tht i believe khaled's proposal was heartfelt nd the most passionate...i think he is interested in u lady..U nd nt who u r..in the end this decision is urs nd i wish tht u would pick the fella tht makes u happy..the one who will giv his all for u as u do for u...tha one who respects U the most..i only want ta c u happy babygurl happy happy..u r my favorite rap chick nd u should nt settle period..ik this is extra long if u read it but u r worth a wait..u r a dream come tru Onika...tke a chance nd c where his head at realli..tke account of hw they treat u..in wteva mood ur in uk...luv luv luv..i think i could go on forever sooooooo think about it..nt tooo hard jes go wit tha flo

9. abby_minaj avatar

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 6:23 PM, abby_minaj said:

It's DRAKE!! Dricki for life.

10. Georgereloaded7 avatar