1. OMGzel avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 5:31 AM, OMGzel said:

Funnyyy its barbie bitch HAHAHA I LURVE Ya Onika! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! - OMGzel

2. boss chick forever avatar

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 4:04 AM, boss chick forever said:

im so happy to be on this page im so thank full

3. boss chick forever avatar

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 4:04 AM, boss chick forever said:

im so happy to be on this page im so thank full

4. Barbie Bitch1245 avatar

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Barbie Bitch1245 said:

Nicki i love your music so much please come to cobalt theater its not the amazing stages but it has a stage chairs and table for autograph signing i really want to come to your concert s but its to expensive and far away and im terrified of planes so please come to cobalt the town of history where the first mining began its a small town but i really wanna see u one way or another...

5. Barbie Bitch1245 avatar

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Barbie Bitch1245 said:

um nicki... it's probably been months and we havent gotten a new blog we just wanna know what's up...

6. vggirl avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:07 AM, vggirl said:

what am i if i don't like boys or girls nicki help me please

7. vggirl avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:04 AM, vggirl said:

you go nicki and do you don't let anyone put you down and you are the sexiest ,baddest and most talented bitch i know and i love you alot.p.s you are not really a bitch i was just sayin

8. vggirl avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:00 AM, vggirl said:

nicki i love you you are the beat artist i know you are so difirent from other people pl ease send me an email at lwalton@ewsturgis.ps.org i love you and keep you head up and yes your blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. TheFuckedUpZolanski avatar

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 1:10 PM, TheFuckedUpZolanski said:

Hi Nicki,

I Freakin Love You,

It's Barbie Bitch,
    TheFuckedUpZolanski

10. User avatar

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM, User said:

I love the album Pnik Friday. I play it along with Pink Friday:Roman Reloaded everyday in my car and house. I'm a 19 year old mom and my son comes in my room when I get home from work/school just to turn on the radio and dance to Starship. He's so adorable when he dances and it's his favorite song :). Nicki, you have inspired me in numourous ways. I was determined to finish school, find a way to make my own money, and become that great person God created me to be. Some told me I couldn't be a model, take care of a child so young, or rise to the top and shine above my peers but I have managed to do that and much more than what those around me expected. I am a Biology major at University of Houston Sugarland, I'm currently planning a trip to Disney World for my son's 2nd birthday (by the grace of God) and I'm the owner of a Infiniti Q45 (a very luxurious car btw). I am great because of your songs that push me everyday to try harder. I thank God everyday for you and that He put someone like you in my life to show me it's never too late to be great. I don't know if you will ever read this but my hope is to meet you one day to let you know how much of an impact you've had on my life. Thank you. And if you ever want to contact me my email is princessanubia@yahoo.com Never stop doing what you do best, because there is always someone out there watching from a far and praying to be great like you.
    -PrincessAnubia