1. BarbieGirlSteph avatar

Ahhhh Nicki *Tear* *Sighs* How Do U Do That Shit? x Lol Love Youu (:

2. Jay_mari avatar

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Jay_mari said:

Dont be nervous Nicki

3. CLAIREBYNOE avatar

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:44 PM, CLAIREBYNOE said:

Ahh Nicki! I felt emotional reading that lmaoo! Seeing how far you have come and to see how much more success you're gonna achieve is amazing! Enjoy your journies, you deserve it and remember that Team Minaj have got your back no matter what! Pink Friday is gonna be INSANE, everything about it, i can just feel it! So shake off those nerves and just enjoy every moment of your big day! After all you got here because you have worked for it and its time for that hard work to pay off! Finally i wanna say thankyou for being you and making music that leaves everyone speechless! Even all the hoes. LOL You are truly are special, remember that and i can't wait for you to come over the UK and meet u in person to tell u even more how FABULOUS you are! Oh and to sign my boooobbs ofcourse *british accent* Love you the world, love Claire Bynoe xoxox

4. TeamminajPA avatar

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM, TeamminajPA said:

awww HB thanks we love u

5. Harajuku_Barbie80 avatar

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Harajuku_Barbie80 said:

I love you dearly!!! You leave me breathless. I wish nothing but the best for you! I've already pre-ordered 10 copies of Pink Friday. I very excited for you and I know Pink Friday will do extremely well. xoxox
    Love Always & Forever
    Kelly

6. HoneyBee avatar

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:37 PM, HoneyBee said:

I live. Love you

7. TeamMinajHaley avatar

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:37 PM, TeamMinajHaley said:

Awww, omg im soo excited to read all your letters!! Congrats on EVERYTHING!!! Im sooo beyond proud of you? Loveee you, muahhhh

8. MonsterKen avatar

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:36 PM, MonsterKen said:

I love this itz like were even closer to u and as a fan i appreciate it thnx Nicki btw im going to camp out for ur signing at best buy see u there BTW CAN WE TAKE PICTURES!!!

9. goldendragon35 avatar

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:26 PM, goldendragon35 said:

Ahhhh I can't wait to read your stuff Nicki!!! Much love and congrats on the album! Can't wait to get it Monday and can't wait for your return to Chicago!

10. SaucyMcblast avatar

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:25 PM, SaucyMcblast said:

I'm excited for u nick. I'm most def getting the album Monday. The CD. Your shit is that good. I been down since Playtime is Over and put everybody in the hood up on you. I wish you much success...oh and its pink friday hoe :)