1. ChocolateDoll avatar

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 12:49 PM, ChocolateDoll said:

thx @nikki23 hun

2. nikki23 avatar

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 7:35 PM, nikki23 said:

Yess yu speak the truth not one person can really understant the pain I go thru...what yu wrote makes me feel that there really are people who understand:)

3. lilnay avatar

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 6:50 AM, lilnay said:

WORDD everybodiee goess thru it but if yhuu keep yho eyee on dhaa prize yhull end up gettin whatt yhuu wantt

4. LilMama Dhee Baddest avatar

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:00 PM, LilMama Dhee Baddest said:

I

5. BUTTerFLY*BARBIE avatar

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 4:23 PM, BUTTerFLY*BARBIE said:

I'm feeling you Barb thr is so many situations & ppl that make you question your ability to succeed smh my story is WILD but I'm learning so much from multiple Defeats that I feel invincible now I've been thr I've done that & I'm still on my path struggling hard but I will make it! You guys are so positive I love the energy!

6. Mumbi avatar

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Mumbi said:

Trust me wen I tel u that living in a 3rd world country aint the easiest thng in the world then esp in africa. The struggles I hv 2 go through everyday jst to get a better life and hope that one day if I do get kids then they wont have 2 struggle and they'l get the best out of life.

7. Harajuku_Barbie80 avatar

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 7:24 AM, Harajuku_Barbie80 said:

Yep everything you said is very true. When your at your lowest point you always feel like you'll never reach the light. Well at least i do at times when I'm going thru somthing. I try to keep only positive people around me because those are the people that I turn to when I can't find the answer to something and maybe I just need a different perspective.

8. ChocolateDoll avatar

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:23 AM, ChocolateDoll said:

thx 4 commentin on this blog barbz, i realli appreciate cuz in the end we all have a story 2 tell

9. BarbieFBaby avatar

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 1:51 AM, BarbieFBaby said:

Yeah I know what u meen , I cried so much when I saw My time now.. Becuz I know exactly how it is ... And the reason why Nicki is my role model is becuz she really fought hard to get to the point where she is right now and she deserve beyond everything !! And Nicki gives me motivation to fight and go hard !!

10. OnikaBiba avatar

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 1:45 AM, OnikaBiba said:

itz true nd i agree wit u